Drink 35

YOOOOOO GUYS LOOK

I GOT THEIR AUTOGRAPHS???? I BOUGHT IT FOR $21 FROM THAT SITE THEY TWEETED A WEEK OR TWO AGO. AND IT CAME IN THE MAIL AND I SCREAMED AND RAN DOWN MY STREET CRYING

THEY TOUCHED THIS. THEY. TOUCHED. THIS. MY BABY MICHAEL TOUCHED THIS AND OH GOD I'M GONNA CRY AGAIN

Anywayss. Onto the famous best friends

Every comment had at least Cara Delevigne haha. So, she will be one girl!

I have also chosen Halsey, (as her friendship with Ashton will tie in and also they can bond over hair color oops)

and finally another common name in the comments was Gigi Hadid. So there we have it!

If you're wondering why I haven't updated, one word. SCHOOL

Like I have said before, if you want to contact me with any questions, comments, concerts, or just a chat. You can reach me at the following

Snapchat: taratomlinson1d

Kik: taratomlinson1d

Instagram: micklecliffle

alright? alright :)

Love you all.

________________________________

I tousled my hair around, eyes burning from the faint smell of hair dye still lingering.

With a click of my shoes, I made my way down the sidewalk following the directions I had received from Lou.

Here I was, heading to some fancy famous cafe to meet some of my fancy famous new best-friends.

I still had no clue who they were going to be! I was just told they were hot, and some of the most famous faces right now.

Maybe I was going to see Oprah.

no no no no. She's famous. But. She's not teen famous.

As I rounded the corner, nearing the cafe, I found myself to be laughing softly as I thought over my life.

How did I end up here? ( buy how did we end up here in iTunes)

How did I get through this hell of a roller-coaster just to go running back to the boys like the lost puppy I seemed to be?

God I missed Luke. So much. Was that bad?

If that's bad then keeping the ring in my wallet at all times must be even worse.

I still found myself slipping it on at times, wondering what my life would be like if I were to actually he engaged to him.

I shook my head of all thoughts as I walked towards the place being almost there.

I was so nervous about this all. I mean the boys of course have to know about me right? They probably set this up. But then again why would they...Luke said they left and didn't want contact. So what was this all about? I didn't get it.

Everything has been so eventful and dramatic since the day I met Luke. It seems as if I'm the dumb cliche plot to a horror sappy romance comedy movie. A movie that would bomb. Bad.

Why did I even have to fake date Ashton? Why is this good publicity??

I get that it will help the fans realize I'm not some "crazy ex of luke" but at the same time I still will be if it seems I'm moving onto Ashton.

I can see it now. On the headline of teen magazine "5SOS ex in it for the sex. Moving on to two boys?"

God I am a horrible person. So horrible.