Drink 29

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

We are so locse to chapter 30??

and I'm 30k away from 200k???????

I FEEL SO POPULAR (EVEN THOUGH IM NOT)

Also side note congratulations to Genevieve, she hit 1 million on her book, How To Have Sex With A Rock Star, and I'm so proud I could cry :'D *wipes tears*

I'm such a bad writer

I always forget things I write.

So.

Don't worry, Grace, Matty, and Sebastion are not forgotten, they will come back.

For now I am focusing on the love triangle aye

_______

RECAP:

I walked over to the door and opened it up, my mouth parting in shock.

"Ashton? What are you doing her-"

I couldn't finish mys entence because in an instant, his lips were on mine

_

I felt horrible for admitting, but his lips against mine was like god damn heavenly candy.

I didn't kiss back despite the feeling I got.

I pushed him back, my breathe being knocked out of me from his quick actions. With wide eyes, I pushed him outside the door, quickly shutting it behind me and leaning against the back of it as I looked up at him.

"What the fuck are you doing!' I harshly whispered.

"I came to get my girl back." He said deeply, placing one hand beside my head on the door.

I let out a puff of breathe, folding my arms across my chest.

"Ashton you're not getting me. I'm not 'your girl'" I stated.

"It took you a few seconds to pull away, I know you wanted to kiss me back." He said seductively.

Was he turned on right now?

..

Was I turned on right now?

NO STOP IT EVE

"Ashton I think you should leave, I'm a bit busy right now." I said, leaning off the door and going to turn around so I could go back inside.

Ashtons large hand gripped my arm gently, but firmly, pulling me back around and pushing me against the door once more.

He advanced towards me slowly until his chest was an inch away from mine.

"You're with him arent you?" He whispered, his minty breath hitting my face.

"Asht-"

"I knew it" He laughed and rolled his eyes before looking back at me,

"I don't get it, he's an ass to you. Why don't you just come to me? I'll treat you right. I always have."

I went to speak but he put a finger to my lips.

"You deserve a real man. One who can protect you, not one who screws a different girl everynight, gets drunk, then recklessly drives."

I started to get pissed as I knew was happened with Luke had to do with Ashton as well.

"Listen here you little asshat, what happened then is not to be spoken about again, got it? We agreed on this. If you think you can come here and talk shit about Luke, trying to win me over you are so wrong." I scolded, still trying to be quiet so Luke wouldn't hear.