Drink 38

Hello. Michael has blessed us with blue jeans.

And the sad thing is. That was at an airport in Philly. Aka two hours away frOM ME AND I COULDN'T EVEN GO SEE HIM BECAUSE I'M BROKE AND DON'T HAVE A VEHICLE AT THE MOMENT CRY WITH ME

Ugh.

I wanna climb him like a tree

Anyways I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas or whatever else you celebrate.
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I TURN 16 JANUARY 7 HOLY CRAP

---------------------

I was about to pull away from Ashton, but he grabbed my face keeping him to me for a few seconds longer before pulling away.

"Keep it believable." he mumbled, swiping his thumb across my slightly swollen bottom lip before shifting away, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the vehicle in which we were supposed to go off to lunch in, the boys in a different vehicle as just Ash and I were going out ; seeing as it was a public event for the eye.

I saw Lukes angry face going into his car, followed by Calum and Michael who looked unphased.

I sat beside Ashton in silence, feeling a bit weird about this all.

The door was shut after me, and as soon as we were off driving I looked at Ashton.

"What the hell was that?" I asked

"What do you mean? You know we're fake dating."

"But you said we would take it slow. You specifically told me in the lobby that we would just hold hands and look happy."

He stayed silent for a moment, before sighing. "I'm sorry, I just figured it would be good timing with all the paparazzi." he spoke, laying his large hand on my thigh.

I just nodded slightly, looking out the window.

"Let's just have a smooth lunch." I mumbled, and he squeezed my leg chuckling.

"Deal."

----------------------------

"ASHTON ASHTON TELL US ABOUT YOUR NEW GIRL"

"HOW DOES LUKE FEEL ABOUT ALL OF THIS"

"ARE YOU ALL IN A THREE WAY RELATIONSHIP"

"GENEVIEVE HOW DO YOU FEEL KNOWING YOU'VE BANGED HALF OF 5SOS"

The paparazzi were screaming at us as though we were the new exhibit at a zoo.

Ashton gave me his sunglasses to protect my eyes from all the flashes, but even with the light being shaded my head was still spinning.

I never thought of paparazzis as scary. I watched celebrities I loved being surrounded and hearing their stories of fear, but I always thought they were lying. How bad could it be?

But I understood. It was traumatizing. Like the feeling you're trapped and about to be mugged at any moment. Or the fear of hearing a door open when you're home alone.

I know I know, 'stupid reasoning' but once you're in the situation it's so different.

I felt Ashtons hand tug at mine indicating he had stopped walking.

I turned to him in confusion but he just pulled me in front of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Hop on my back" he said with a smile.

"What why?"

"Just hop on. You can hide your face in my back. It helps." he said with a giggle as I rolled my eyes.

I went behind him and jumped as he caught me.

His strong arms hell me like I was a feather which made me laugh because I imagined my weight to be a cow not a feather.

Paparazzi got louder with their yells as we acted "affectionate"

Ashton was laughing as he walked along making me throw my head back in laughter.

I clasped my hands around his lower neck as a smile overtook my face.

Ashton and I walked into the diner finally and he placed me back on my feet.

We pulled into a booth and ordered some burgers before he grabbed my hand in his.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being my girl."

I smiled a bit of a half smile and before I could respond my phone vibrated.

Luke: we need to talk later x

------------------------------

I know this is shOrt PLEASE DON'T HARM ME

I KNEW I WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY AND THIS WAS HALF WRITTEN UP SO I JUST MADE IT SHORT FOR NOW

I love you all so much oh my gosh.

I'll try and update after birthday and yay.

Question of the day : what is your new years resolution?