Drink 5

It's currently almost 3 am and I am sitting in my bedroom having many emotions over this chapter. All 2,256 words of it give me feelings I never want to feel again yet I do every second of my life. Let's hope you all feel the same :) Sorry but there is not a lot of Luke in this chapter. I promise the next one will have more. Trust me. 

Enjoy this chapter. As always I love feedback since these chapters do take almost 2 hours to write each, I make sure i have a minimum of 2,000 words each time with every fanfic I have ever made. I love you all and I will shut up now.

_____________________________________________________-

I stared up at the ceiling, letting the thoughts overtake me. Luke was out there playing with so many girls feelings, including mine. He was just sleeping around and having flings on the side, not feeling an ounce of guilt. How could someone ever do that? I didn't understand. I groaned and flipped over, shoving my face into the carpet as I let out a scream.

I heard the door open seconds after I got done screaming. I knew it was Ashton coming in; he was quick to get home though. I heard the footsteps walking around the house, shoes making loud thumps. I heard keys fall onto the counter, and more footsteps, coming closer to me. There was a familiar jingling sound, like a chain hitting off jeans.

"What are you doing on the damn floor?" I heard a voice ask, but it wasn't Ashton's, that made me instantly sit straight up, only to see a shirtless Michael. I opened my mouth to say something but my eyes wandered longer than they should have. I quickly snapped out of it and looked at his face as he smirked.

"I-I um." I stuttered blushing as I looked down, clearing my throat before standing up. "Sorry I was just, waiting for Ashton to get home." I mumbled.

"That explains why the key wasn't under the doormat" He said.

"Why exactly are you shirtless?" I asked quietly and he laughed.

"Luke needed a clean shirt. He said one of his sluts walked in and poured water onto his head. I wish I was there to see it" He said cracking up. "I was on my way here anyways so I can just use one of Ashton's shirts." He said but I was currently fuming.

"He said a slut poured it onto him?" I asked my fists balling up. He furrowed his eyebrows as he nodded slowly. "Uh...yeah."

"Oh that little shithead is going to get drop kicked out a damn window." I said through clenched teeth and his eyes widened.

"Good god, what has got your panties in a twist" He snorted as he picked up a shirt from the ground, their house was a mess.

"Don't you mess with me Michael, I will dropkick you as well if needed" I warned and he put his hands up in defense, slipping on the shirt.

"I can't believe he told you I was one of his sluts! I never even slept with the dude!" I shouted and he tilted his head.

"Wait wait wait" He said and sat on the couch. "So you poured the water on him? And what do you mean you didn't sleep with him?"

"Yes I spilled the water on him, he deserved it. And no, I did not sleep with him. I have more respect for myself than that" I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled deeply, shrugging.

"That's not what Luke told us." He said simply with a smirk and I glared at him.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"The other day me and the boys were here, and Luke went into full detail of your fun night together. I didn't see you as a screamer." He said and I blushed wildly, standing up quickly and storming over in front of him, I held out my hand pointing at him in a scolding way.