Drink 3

Hi I love you all and thank you so much for reading this story. It truly means the world to me. I hope you can stick with me through this and I have some questions for you at the end of this chapter so please read it :) Anyways, enjoy this chapter. Please vote for it and comment! 

___________________________________________________________________________

I hadn't spoken to the boys at all for awhile, I spent my days in my house, settling in and getting to know the town. Soon enough Tuesday came and it was time for another class of mine. I was thinking If I should even go or not, afraid that I would run into Luke. Although I figured he would be in the bar, unable to leave. I had regretted that kiss big time, I had shown how vulnerable I was too him, and I knew he was happy to be winning. The thing is, I knew he only wanted to get into my pants and I wasn't for that. Sure he'd probably be a good time, but I wasn't going to throw myself at him. If I was going to sleep with a guy I was going to be classy about it. Well, as classy as sleeping around can get. Don't get me wrong I didn't sleep with a lot of guys. I had my share of one night stands, but I really only slept with two people other than that; my two exes who both turned out to be complete jerks.

                Reluctantly I got dressed into work out shorts, and a semi crop top. I put my hair in a ponytail and left the house for the first time in ages it felt. I walked to the place considering I had no vehicle. I walked in 5 minutes early, which was good compared to the last timing, and went to the pole I had used the last time. I did some warm up stretches hoping that would help me do a bit better this time. As I stretched I thought about the previous events from nights before. It was all so confusing honestly. Luke was friends with Ashton, who was friends with the other two boys. They all lived in a frat house, getting stoned and drunk all the time. When buying my place it didn't say it was a frat house, sure it said it was in a bad neighborhood with bars and so on, but I had no clue what I was moving into. I didn't even know what a frat house was. I heard the door open from behind me and my teacher walked to the front of the class, the rest of the class following.

"Welcome. I prefer nicknames in this class so call me Sunny. I'll do my best to brighten your day" She said laughing at her own joke.

"Today we will just be doing basic moves, nothing complicated. You will learn to control balance and speed as you swing around the pole, as well as the strength needed to do basic flips." Sunny walked to the stereo system at the front and started playing a familiar song I had heard many times. 'Love Bites' by Def Leppard. It was a classic. I watched her as she moved slowly, placing a leg around the pole as she spun around before landing on the ground on both of her knees. I did the same movement and got it on the first try, letting out a sigh of relief. She stood up, her back end being extended as she ran her hand against her legs before she stood straight up. I did the same as did the other girls, giggled sounded off the room in amusement of us all. It was fun to act sexy and learn. It was just girls there so we didn't have to worry about men or the public seeing us move. It was just a class for our own amusement plus it was a good workout.

After we repeated that move a few more times to get the hang of it, Sunny showed us a fun move. We all lay down with our legs in the air, leaning against the pole. She told us to push of our forearms to lift our torso in the air, legs pushing against the pole as we were in a hand stand almost type of position. She has us remain like that to practice balance before we wrapped our legs around the pole, trying to lift our body off the ground, trying not to use our hands to push up. I struggled a bit, but slowly did it. I wasn't extremely weak; I had enough strength to hold myself up while other girls couldn't do it at all. We did some basic spins after that before it was the end of class once again. I decided to stay after, stretching out once more. I wanted to get more of a hang on that one move. The girls exited the room behind me and I heard them all giggle at the doorway which confused me. I slowly got on the ground and did the hand stand type position once more before standing up, and repeating the first move she had shown us at the beginning of class. The stereo was still playing a mix CD of old rock songs. 'Back in Black' by ACDC boomed off the walls as I continued my movements. My shirt was riding up a bit as my hair was swinging around whipping my face. I suddenly screamed a bit, and stumbled once I saw a familiar figure in the doorway, arms crossed with a smirk upon his lips.