Drink 15

OH MY GKD OH MY GKD OH MY GOE

I HIT 10K

I'M CRYING

OKAY. AS PROMISED IF I HIT 10 K, HERE'S A PHOTO OF ME DRESSED AS MIKERWAVE

I REALIZED HALFWAY THROUGH THIS PLAN THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CLOTHING THAT LOOKED LIKE HIS. SO. I HAVE A TUTU. AND A MASQUERADe BALL MASK. AND OTHER THINGs. I HAVE SO MANY REGRETS IN LIFE

I LOOK LIKE A REJECTED STRIPPER

I PROMISE I LOOK BETTER WHEN I WEAR NORMAL CLOTHING. AND MAKEUP. AND DO MY HAIR. DON'T JUDGE ME OKAY. H HAHAHa

I WORKED ON THIS CHAPTER FOR THREE DAYS. LAST NIGHT I STAYED UP TILL 5:37 AM WRITING AND RIGHt NOW IT'S 3:42 AM. YOU ALL BETTER LOVE ME

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE MY THUMBS HURT. MY LAPTOPS STILL BROKE SAD FACE.

ENJOY ANYWAYs. I HOPE YOU DO??

COMMENT PLEASE AND VOTE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

---

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Britney Spears"

"Britney Spears who?"

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Oops I did it again"

"Luke I swear to God I will hurt you"

His angelic laughter filled the air as I glared at him from where I was laying. We were both on his floor, facing eachother with the radio on in the background, playing "The Heroin Diaries" CD by Sixx AM.

Both Luke and I were video gamed out as we now sat and listened to the same CD on repeat. Once in awhile he would speak up with a stupid joke to which I would always hit him for.

After his Britney joke we both remained quiet, even when I spoke up he didn't reply.

"Are you alright Luke?"

"Why did you do it?" he asked and I looked at him in confusion as he now moved onto his back, facing the ceiling.

"Why did I do what?" I questioned.

"Why did you leave me, after everything ? "

I was taken back at his questions as my throat clogged up.

" Luke... I"

He sighed and I saw his eyes shut, jaw clenching slightly. It was dark in the room, the only light being the moon shining through the window and the start up screen to GTA playing over and over on mute.

"You were always an ass to me Luk-"

He scoffed. "I told you I was sorry, I've never done relationships. I was trying but that's just who I am. I'm an asshole." he said.

"You were sweet tonight" I muttered. His chest rose up and down once before his eyes opened.

"I had to read a fucking book about romance just to make sure I didn't say anything to offend you tonight. I tried so damn hard for you tonight, this is me. This is the me you want me to be." he said.

I found it sweet he read a book for me, but still. He was right. This is the Luke I wanted but it wasn't him.

"Who knows, maybe you'll soften up" I said and he laughed that annoyed short laugh guys do.