NOT A CHAPTER

Hi there! This isn't a chapter, sorry little nuggets. (mmmm.) I will be writing a new chapter tomorrow.

But me and my good friend Genevieve(Yes she is real and not just the character in my story) were talking about that photo of Calum as a mechanic. You know what I'm talking about. ( https://41.media.tumblr.com/a4d8ec4d2962d181ad36db1147374d3e/tumblr_n9eu3dgZT71sn6885o1_1280.jpg ) 

Moment of silence for that photo.

Okay.

Well we decided I should do a short little story about it. So I gave myself 10 minutes and wrote a short story that hopefully you will all get amusement out of. Here you are. Feedbacks always nice haha,

____________________________________________

Mechanic Calum One-Shot( Short story)

“Is this really necessary dad?” I grumbled out, crossing my arms as I followed him into the old mechanics shop.

“Yes, your mother didn’t want you home alone today. So you’re spending the day here.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m 18.” I said throwing my hands up with a huff. He ignored me and walked into the back of the shop as I mimicked him in a high pitched voice to myself before sitting in one of the chairs. The place was quiet, surprisingly. My dad said this place was always busy, but, well. I could see right now that was a lie.

I flipped through the magazines available for the public to read  before I got bored. I wasn’t into all this car stuff, but don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t some girly girl who wore heels and skirts and tons of makeup. I just wasn’t fond of getting oil stains all over my skin.

“Dad!?” I called out after awhile, hoping for a response. Maybe he could lend me the keys so I could drive and get a bite to eat. “Dad!” I called out again, waiting for him to shout back but was greeted with silence. I huffed and stood up, sulking through the door that led to the back room where all the cars were waiting to be poked and prodded with.

“Dad are you in here?” I called out, looking around as I walked before I felt someone grab my waist. I jumped and turned around, expecting it to be my dad. I was in a mid eye roll when I stopped, seeing it wasn’t my father who had a hold of me, but rather a young guy. A rather attractive one if that. He was in the baggy blue suit all the guys had to wear, although the arms were tied around his waist as he had on a white tank top underneath, oil and grease stains covering it as well as his hands and face. I looked down seeing both his hands on my hips, my shirt now stained black.

“Uhm. Excuse me, who are you?” I asked slowly looking back up into his eyes as he smirked.

“The names Calum. I’m guessing your Tim’s daughter?” He questioned, making me nod slowly.

“Nice to finally meet the little innocent angel daughter.” He spoke and I rolled my eyes.

“So that’s what he calls me, huh?” I questioned and he nodded, gripping a bit more onto me.

“You don’t exactly seem innocent.” He said backing me up slowly until I hit the back of a car hood. My heart raced a bit faster as he leaned in close to me. God he was so hot, his eyes darkening as he looked over my face. He lifted a hand to grasp my cheek, swiping oil on me before he ducked his head down to kiss my neck. I could hardly move, feeling so nervous. He left little kisses trailing down my skin, until he hit the collar of my shirt, he pushed it down a little bit and left a love bite on my skin before covering it again with my shirt.

“Don’t want daddy’s little angel to show that off now do we” He whispered slowly. I gulped and he chuckled, moving up to kiss my lips feverishly. He moved his hands down to my hips, lifting me up and placing me completely on the hood of the car, as he crawled on top of me the best he could. I got lost in his lips, never wanting it to end. His hand ran up my shirt as the other held onto the top of the car to keep himself stable. He moved his hips low, to grind against mine, making me have some sort of feeling I’ve never had before. This boy was my new weakness.

Suddenly Calum pulled away, leaving my lips swollen face red, as I was breathing heavily. He quickly handed me a wrench and I was confused but two seconds later my father walked in making me become nervous.

“Oh! Calum! I see you met my daughter?” He questioned with a grin and Calum nodded.

“Yeah, I just properly introduced myself” He said glancing over at me to send a wink my way making me blush.