Drink 8

I ONLY UPDATE ONCE A WEEK AND I UPDATED YESTERDAY BUT I HIT 2k AND I AM VERY HAPPY AND I AM 9 VOTES AWAY FROM 200 VOTES AND WOW I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS FAR ILYSM

SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THERES A SURPRISE IN THE ENDING NOTES ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER I KNOW YOU WILL ALL LOVE.

SO PLEASE COMMENT IT ENTERTAINS ME WHEN I GET SPAMMED WITH COMMENTS. VOTE AND ILYSM.

ALSO I FOLLOW YOU ALL BACK AYE.

ANYWAYS ALSO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PUT THIS IN THEIR READING LIST???? LIKE WHAT?? PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THIS?? IM MIND BLOWN

I woke to the sound of a guitar strumming quietly, coming from the corner of the room. My head was throbbing with each strum making me groan and place my head in the pillow. I heard the guitar stop and be set down, when I could feel the presence of someone walking. Was I the only one who could sense that? You just could feel that someone was walking around even if there was no sound.

The bed dented in beside me and I remained still as someone moved my hair from my face, making me turn on my side to look up and see Michael. I scrunched my face in confusion, expecting to see Luke.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me as I sat up, holding onto my head.

"Fantastic." I said rolling my eyes, "What do you think? I have a huge hangover." I said with a sigh. I could still remember most of the night before, thankfully. Or not I wasn't sure at this point if I wanted to remember. Luke was so, well, sweet.

"Where is Luke?" I asked and Michael sighed.

"He's downstairs, fighting with the other guys." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why exactly are they fighting?" I asked.

"They are fighting over what went down the other night. Luke was a jerk to you, no scratch that. He was an asshole for yelling at you like that. We were worried about you the whole night. When you came home with Luke we were all confused." He explained. "We're all upset at him, just as you are. He doesn't want to hear it but oh well" Michael said, standing up.

"I'll get you some medicine, sit tight." He said walking over to the door, unlocking it and walked back out. I heard a click indicating he locked it after him. What was his deal? Luke did the same the night before. These boys really liked locked doors.

It was silent until I heard a loud crash downstairs, followed by yelling. Michael quickly came into the room with two pills and a water bottle, locking the door and handing them to me.

"Why do you lock the door?" I asked him as I opened the water.

He sat down in the chair by the door, crossing his legs. "We don't need Luke coming up here when he is angry. You have never seen him angry." He said and I scoffed.

"I think I've seen him angry. He did punch a wall next to my damn face." I stated and he chuckled half heartedly.

"You think that is his anger? You've got much to learn. That is just him when he's annoyed. I swear he's got anger issues or something." He stated.

I took both my pills before staying silent, listening to the yelling from downstairs. It was loud but I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying through the door. I knew this was basically half my fault. Mostly Lukes. But still, it was partly mine. I stood up and walked to the door as Michael scrambled to stand up, jumping in front of me.

"You can't leave the room." He said quickly.

"Why not?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Luke said not to let you down there. He doesn't want you to see them fighting." He said and I rolled my eyes. I pushed his arm out of the way and unlocked the door, going downstairs as Michael followed, trying to stop me but I ignored him. I made my way down the stairs as the yelling got louder. I got to the last stop and ducked just in time as a vase went flying over my head, hitting the wall where my head would've been. I looked up with wide eyes and saw Luke standing there, breathing heavily as he looked at me in shock before his eyes moved up to Michael.