Drink 16

My head turned to my left to see Luke sound asleep, snoring softly into his pillow. His chest was covered with lipstick stains trailing down to his hips which were covered by the fluffy white bed sheet. The tv was lighting up his sleeping face slightly as it flashed images of whatever show was on at the moment. The sound was on mute causing me to only hear his breathing and the occasional squeak of bed as he shifted.

I let out a soft sigh and sat up slowly, looking for my clothes. I found my jeans and slipped them on, but my shirt was no where to be found. I scrunched my nose and slipped on Luke's large tshirt that was thrown onto the bottom of the mattress. I got off the bed and heard Luke groan, making me flinch, but he just continued sleeping soundly to my benefit.

I stepped to the door and opened it quietly , walking into the other room in the hotel holding 2 more beds which contained the other 3 boys. I made sure to walk as quietly as I could so I wouldn't wake them, but in the midst of my steps, the light flicked on making me stop as I saw three boys with crossed arms at the door. I slumped my shoulders and sighed.

"Care explaining Genevieve?" Calum said snootily as he tapped his foot. I raised an eyebrow in confusion as i shifted on my feet.

"Explain what?" I said with a slightly nervous laugh.

"Don't play dumb Gen. We know you two were at it for 3 damn hours." He snapped and my eyes widened as my cheeks grew red.

"Look, I really need to go-"

"Sit." Michael said sternly, pointing to one of the beds in the room. I slowly took a seat and gulped, afraid of them at the moment. I knew they were going to ask a lot of questions that I wasn't in the mood to answer.

As I sat on the edge of the bed, Michael, Calum, and Ashton sat around me, their eyes burning into me. I glanced at the clock to see it was the middle of the night, around 4 am.

"Why?"

I turned my attention to Ashton who was now speaking to me.

"Why what?"

"Why did you do this?"

"I don't understand.."

"Don't play dumb, it's not cute. Why the hell did you sleep with him after all this time of fighting and resiting, I didn't take you for this kind of girl y'know." he stated

"This kind of girl? Ash are you implying I am a slut?" I asked

"At this point I am, you're acting like a damn whore sleeping around with him now! After all this damn time, you just gave up and went to him!" He said and i gulped, standing up.

"I'm not dealing with this." I said angrily as I went to the door but a hand pushed me back; Michael.

"Genevieve just sit down, and Ashton shut up." He said in a fatherly tone.

I unhappily fulfilled his wishes and sat back down as the two boys glared at Ashton who now stared at his lap in silence.

"Now that we've established the yelling part of this conversation, ashton,we need to be serious now." Calum said.

Their voices were all stern, holding a hint of annoyance and anger as they mumbled out a long speech to me about my actions being uncalled for and stupid. I picked at my nail Polish while I listened for who knows how long.

In a way it was heartwarming that they cared enough about me to make sure I wasn't getting hurt, but still it was annoying at the least. I knew what I was getting into. I knew that Luke wasn't used to dating, or being lovey dovey. I knew he was half in it for the sex and of course I wasn't happy with that, but I wasn't going to break it off just because I was too wimp to keep to myself. What did I have to lose? My virginity? Well no, that was lost years ago. I wasn't being a whore or a slut if I was just sleeping with Luke, right? I wasn't going to different guys everynight...