Drink 46

NEW BTS ALBUM GOT ME SHOOK

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

(ft my drawing of Jungkook up there aye. My drawing on the left. Actual photo on the right. )

Also what?? I updated within a few days of my last update and not a month later? WOW I MUST BE SICK

But no seriously, I think you'll all enjoy this chapter. . . for the most part ;D

________________________________

 "Luke?" I mumbled from behind, staring at his golden locks.

He hummed, turning his head to look up at me from his phone before looking back down, typing away.

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" I asked as my voice nearly gave out.

I'd been crying on and off the past three days, trying my hardest to stop but it ultimately failed.

He stopped typing, locking his phone before throwing it off to the side. His blue eyes shined up at me now, making me want to cry from just the beauty of them.

He held his arms out, signaling for me to climb into his embrace.

I moved from standing at chair side to climbing on his lap, sprawled out and clinging to him like a sloth.

"Genevieve baby, I promise. I'm not mad at you."

"It's all my fault." I said with a sniffle, resting my cheek on his shoulder as his large hand ran up and down my back, the cool metal of his ring touching my skin every so slightly when his hand would hit under my shirt.

"Babygirl it's not your fault. Everything will be okay. Shh" he cooed, pulling me ever closer.

My eyes shifted down to view the small side table that held the magazine.

5 Seconds Of Summer Disbanded over Dating Debacle

Management was pissed to say the least. The boys all got lengthy phone calls and sat through hours of meetings.

Their label dropped them, their manager gave up, and the publicists threatened to sue.

It was all my fault. The band was over. Just like that.

Not to mention photos of Luke and I spread like wildfire, just as the texts had warned. But it sadly wasn't even causing much harm.

How could it?

The worst possible scenario was being acted out before our eyes at this very moment. What did a few photos of Luke and I have to prove? He did say we were engaged. The photos don't cause shock. Just extreme anger.

Anger. So much anger. It's all I was receiving. My social media was flooding. I deactivated all my accounts before shutting off my phone. I hadn't touched it in these three days.

Luke and I have sat in this room, him consoling me as I cried and cried again. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I know he's sad. I see it in his eyes. They don't sparkle as much as they used to when he sang on stage.

Not even our love could compare to the passion he had for performing. And I ruined it all.

"Cheer up princess. Think of it this way, now we can plan our perfect wedding." Luke spoke, still rubbing my back as my tears subsided.

"You still wanna marry me?" I whispered.

He gripped my shoulders gently, pulling me up off his shoulder in order to look at him. His hands moved up to grab my cheeks.