Drink 23

Trigger Warning: The following content may be disturbing to read and or may trigger individuals. You are being warned that numerous details will be explained including vivid detail of blood, pain, tears, and overall fear. I do NOT want to harm my readers in any way possible. If you are sensitive to these types of things, please skip over this part. I will place parenthesis with the bold word "OVER" in them.

The rest of this chapter is an emotional sided one, but I don't believe any bad things can be triggered besides the beginning. It is not that bad so don't be freaked out, I just don't know if any of my readers are sensitive to certain types of things and I want to make sure all of you are happy.

On a side note I feel like my writing is going downhill. I've been stressed lately and I haven't been putting my full heart into this story. For this, I apologize.

I tried to make this chapter more up to par, so hopefully you see a difference.

If you ever feel my writing is faulting, be sure to tell me! I don't write this story for myself, but rather the pleasure of others. :)

Read on :)

__

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone around the scene fell silent, the only sound evident being that of the tractor trailers tires against the pavement.

The boy lifted his hand up almost as if he were reaching out to the oncoming light, only to have his hand pushed back to his chest with the force of the impact. Multiple bones were crushed, making a small pop in his ears. His head was pushed back against the seat, body thrashing against the already torn leather covers.

Tears still fell from his eyes despite the motions in which he was moving in. All around you could hear the car crunching up as the large truck swerved off the road, front end now smashed in.

The poor, poor Luke was hit directly in a spot that would be against his luck. The car spun out across the road, indented so deeply in the side it touched his bony hip, bruises forming as blood dripped.

The intoxicated boy had no clue where the blood was coming from, what bones were broken, or what was even going on.

Poor, poor Luke didn't even think of wearing a seatbelt when he left.

His body was jolted upwards where his head hit the windshield, knocking him out cold as the car took a few more spins out, flipping over a barrier that separated the two lanes of traffic. With a earpiercing screech, the pile of metal came to a stop on it's hood, still containing the poor, poor intoxicated boy who was in deep trouble.

It seemed as if the crash lasted forever, when in reality everything went down in less than 30 seconds.

Those passing by had no idea what to do besides cry, scream, and diall the familiar three digit number. Ambulances, police cars, and firetrucks surrounded the area within minutes. Traffic was stopped, and medical attention was craving to be seeked.

Professionals ran to the car, examining it's presence to find a way to safely get the boy out. They didn't even know if he was breathing at this point, that was always the scariest part.

A hand peeked out of the broken out window, blood dripping down the fingers slowly passing over the ring which still held a sparkle of a thousand stars under the lights of the flashlights held by medical professionals. Inside, Luke lay on his side still breathing but struggling. His clothes were opened up revealing some small wounds, thankfully nothing huge. Just a few scrapes and so on. What alarmed everyone the most was seeing a large shard of glass stuck in his leg.