Drink 30

ITS HERE ! CHAPTER 30!!!!!

I miss you guys so much sigh

I know all I ever do is apologize and you're all probably sick of it, soooo.

School is almost over then I'll have free time !

If I had a computer i'd be updating a lot more.

I feel so bad for not updating in months.

thank you everyone for 200k you mean the world to me

((Psst. Team Louis or Team Zayn?))

__________________________________________________

My head throbbed as my eyes opened, welcoming in the bright light from the windows surrounding me.

My body ached, a few red imprints still having yet to fade away. I glanced over at Luke to my left and saw red marks all down his back.

A blush crawled to my cheeks as I slowly stood up, throwing on a t-shirt while I wandered around to find clothes for the day.

I made sure to tip-toe softly so Luke's loud snores wouldn't stop.

With ripped up boyfriend jeans and a random shirt, I started walking to the bathroom connected to his room ; the tile was as cold as ice, making me shiver.

I shut the door softly and let out a sigh of relief, mission complete.

I tapped my fingers against the marble counter as the water was warming up.

I noticed it was only 10 am, which was surprising considering I usually slept much later. But we all know that.

I slipped off the shirt I had put on and I got into the shower, washing away all my sins from the night before.

Oh who was I kidding. Even the purest of holy water couldn't save me from hell. I was practically 6 feet under already.

________________________________

Grabbing the towel hanging over the shower-door, I wrapped it around my body before stepping out. I threw my hair back and went to the bathroom mirror, almost screaming when I saw Luke with his back to me.

"Oh hey babe." He said simply as he casually was just peeing.

"Really Luke?"

"What" He said innocently, tucking his junk away and zipping his jeans as he turned to me.

"You couldn't wait?" I said shaking my head. With a smirk and nose scrunch he shrugged, washing his hands before kissing my head.

"I had a wonderful time last night." He whispered hotly into my ear before walking out.