Handang Maubos

I hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing! This is a work of fiction. The views of the characters don't necessarily reflect the author's point of view.

Ps. June talaga ang pasok sa college. Ginawa ko lang August sa story na 'to.

Handang Maubos
Copyright (c) 2020 sinvalore
All rights reserved.

Just because you are hurt, it doesn't mean you are vulnerable and weak. Life is painful but if we will dwell in our pain, we will miss the lesson it tries to teach us. Sometimes, we learn in a hard way. Being weak doesn't mean we are not strong. In weaknesses, we find strength.

I hope that whatever things you can't speak about, one day you will find an instrument to do so. It's always hard in the first try but you have to remind yourself that you've been beaten before but you mightily overcome it. You fiercedly faced those challenges in life. Look at you now, honey. You've come here so far! And I am so proud of you!

Healing takes time. Nothing is achieved overnight. Maybe it's taking long and the process is hard and painful, remember that you are a warrior! Nothing can beat you down!

God sees your hardship. Trust Him. One day you will have the things you've been praying for. Don't give up! I'm rooting for you!