Chapter 23 - Starting point

Every person who passed Toadsworth stamped his feet tirelessly, although the princess was not late, Peach was not used to being late, and in his heart he feared that she was in danger. However the toad was not the only nervous one in the group, with Mario at his side, Toadsworth notes that the plumber is almost climbing the walls, whenever someone passed through the gate, he was waiting for Peach to get out of there, and go to his friends. arms.

"Could the two of you calm down a little bit, that way you will open a hole in the airport, besides that they are bothering everyone around us, have a little more faith in Peach, he should arrive soon and safe", said Daisy , while he was holding hands with Luigi waiting for his cousin to tell him that she will also go on this trip.

With both of them answering that they weren't nervous, each one tries to somehow hold back their anxiety and not show how nervous they were, while the administrator looked at Peach's flight record, Mario kept fiddling with his gloves over and over. Mario preferred that he had to fight several villains, than to stand there without being able to do anything, and without knowing how the princess was doing.

With a new wave arriving at the airport, Mario and Toadsworth's eyes fell on a blonde woman, wearing a pink dress and a crown on her head, and instinctively their bodies moved towards that woman.

Daisy, just staying behind, sees the couple embarrassed when trying to approach a stranger calling her a princess, where everyone who witnessed the scene was thinking they were flirting with a stranger. "I'm glad you stayed by my side, it would be very strange for three people to approach a poor stranger."

"At least we can see something funny, let's see now how they will handle the situation. And I know that you are also worried about Peach, but we showed our way, I decided to give this vote of confidence to her, and I hope that soon we can all enjoy a good trip and that I can have more moments like this by her side. "Says Luigi while he is happy to be with his girlfriend.

With both of them deeply apologizing for what had happened and receiving a sermon from the woman they approached, Daisy realizes that a new plane had landed a few moments ago and just now her passengers were leaving it, and with a sensation in her heart the princess released from Luigi's hand, leaving him as a point of reference for her, but mainly for Mario and Toadsworth and going forward, she keeps looking among all the passengers.

Upon seeing a glimpse of a pink dress passing slowly, Princess Daisy gets close enough to actually see her cousin. Holding the princess's arm, Daisy's eyes filled with water when she finally saw that her choice to let Peach choose her own steps didn't make her regret it. "Welcome Peach, you're finally home safe and sound!"

"Daisy, you're here too," said Peach, thrilled and happy to find Daisy instead of someone else. "You don't know how happy I am to see you, I was very homesick, but I didn't want to take you out of the house just to look for me", said the princess while without realizing she started to cry.

Seeing the princess with tears in her eyes, Daisy is also moved by the encounter with her cousin. "Just because I saw you like this with all the travel and worry that I had was worth it. You know you gave me a big headache, I was the only one to convince everyone to let their own decisions be made. And although I'm here now to check on you, that's not why I'm here, Luigi also invited me to meet his parents, so we're both going to travel to the Grand Channel. I'm sorry if you wanted to be alone with Mario, I promise I won't disturb you ".

Upon hearing that Daisy will go along on the trip Peach smiled from ear to ear, she wouldn't be alone, and she wouldn't even have to pretend to be enjoying the trip, now all she wanted to do was understand herself, and she had decided that she would use these days to see the real reason for kissing Bowser and to define what he was feeling for him. She knew that the feeling she felt for Bowser was unlike anything she had ever felt for anyone else, and at the same time she didn't know how exactly to categorize what she was feeling. "Don't worry about it, I loved the news, we will be able to stay together and enjoy a beautiful trip, I always want to be by your side".