Chapter 2 - Wheel of Fate

While resting in his room, the King of Darklands took small steps, faster and faster, approaching his direction, indicating that one of his sons was up to speed. Opening his doors without even asking permission, little Koopa Larry catches the attention of his king daddy in the most kind koopa possible.

"Yes, Larry?"

"King daddy, what do you want for your birthday?"

Bowser squeezed his son tightly, showing that as tiring as his day was, he was happy; the almighty King of Darklands had almost everything he wanted, and his birthday was coming, a date that Bowser was flattered by everyone.

"I do not need anything; I have a whole kingdom, I am a stallion and so much, andhave you my eight wonderful children."

Larry, not satisfied with the answer, was on a mission where all his brothers were counting on him. "But you must want something different this year, the grand king must aim for something he doesn't have yet."

Bowser laughed at the comment of his son, who tried to instigate the desire to have everything so that he would give his children some tips this year. Stopping and looking at some photos lined up on your wall, admiring the photo of some ancestors, their parents and their children who always idolize their father and don't need anyone else beside them, making the king the most fearsome Koopa in the world hold a tear to not show weakness.

However, looking at her dresser, there was a photo, in which her true desire was, it was Princess Peach, feeding birds in her garden, being the purest thing in the world and the glow that Bowser tried so hard to achieve for himself.

With his son still trying to find some clue and the king really being satisfied this year and just wanting to spend time with his family, he decides to give a riddle that the answer would be impossible for any of the koopalings to succeed. "There are things I want, Larry... but you can't get me any of them."

Larry Eyewalk to where his father was looking analyzes all the photos that are on the wall from the beginning of their conversation. Passing by your grandparents and other kings, not as big as your father, are your late grandparents, your uncles who would come for your father's birthday and all the koopalings.

While giving up, and going to pass on exactly what happened to his brothers, Larry realizes that on his father's dresser, was the picture of his mother Peach. "Daddy, can I have more Cookoopa honey bread?"

"Of course you can, but go to bed soon and then, tomorrow you have school."

Larry saying goodbye, notes that if hisfather looked at his mom's picture again. Obviously it was impossible to bring his late grandparents to life, but Mother Peach was alive and within reach, going to eat the last batch of delicious gingerbread first, Larry keeps walking around the castle, thinking about all his father's words and not bothering to go to bed early, because tomorrow was Saturday and his father had forgotten that.

Running to his room, Larry lay on his bed and waited a while until he realized that no one suspected he was still awake, taking a small candle and going to the wall parallel to his bed, the koopa takes one replica of an egg from Yoshi on his shelf, press with his claws at some specific points, releasing a small hum in the object.

"Larry to Ludwig, come in!"

"Pshhh ... Larry ...is everything clean?" in the voice of his older brother asked.

"Yes, it's all safe, daddy forgot that tomorrow was saturday. "

" Pshhh ... let's go thenwe agreed, do asand release the passage"

Larry bitesa claw and pushes a point on the wall, according to his brothers' calculation ; a small spot on the wall begins to open, releasing a small tunnel in which Iggy emerges from it.