* Chapter 34.4 - Night Walk

While Peach and Bowser were resting and enjoying each other's company, the koopalings with Daisy were around the room, recovering the energies they spent on the game. With Roy's stomach, Iggy and Lemmy snoring, the magikoopas realize that this was the best time to serve lunch and call everyone to head to the kitchen to enjoy a banquet that awaits them.

When they smelled the food, no one could deny that they were lacking in appetite, and even the princesses didn't care much about the etiquette and attacked the food, at that moment Peach felt that it didn't matter what he ate, being with everyone , the meal had a new flavor, she was happy and could feel a small flame in her heart lighting and heating.

Seeing that Kamek and Kammy were apart, Peach feels uncomfortable as he realizes that the two are always taking care of everyone and barely has time to take care of themselves. "Kammy and Kamek, please join the table, you don't need to be inmates in this place, here we have a lot of space and Kammy you can also rest, I promise to look at the children to have a quiet meal". The princess spoke, insisting that they both join the table and be part of the conversation.

Accepting the invitation Kamek sits next to Bowser, and even awkwardly Kammy sits next to Peach, although they had ended their differences the magikoopa still did not know how to treat the princess and was afraid she would resent her forever.

"It must have been very difficult to be a nanny for Lady P, during the pauses of the game, I could feel that she wanted to get closer and closer to the match, and her breathing was even panting". Said Peach, giving Kammy a smile at the thought of the suffering she may have gone through.

"That cute Koopa always pissed me off, you can be sure it was very annoying at first, but I found a way to spend my precious time. But unfortunately I am sorry to tell you that we will see you again ... but I have already guaranteed that this will be the last time she steps on that beach ". Kammy spoke while thinking about the deed and the key to the property she had just acquired.

"So it wasn't just the two of us who didn't like her presence. I could feel her malicious eyes, and I had the impression, that even if she was at the bottom of the sea, she would return and stick with us ... I even found it strange when it was over and she didn't say goodbye to everyone, or better harassed everyone, "said Daisy, entering Peach's conversation and generating a world just for women and their advanced perceptions.

"What can I say ... she left with her tail between her legs and was getting ready for one last attack, but don't worry because even if you didn't ask, I'm going to expel that giant fart and pass the best perfume in the air to erase the trace of its existence ". Finishing his sentence, Kammy realizes that Peach and Daisy couldn't stop laughing, thinking that calling Lady P. a fart giant was the best joke they could hear that day.

"Kammy if you keep telling jokes like that, none of us will be able to stop laughing, I'm already even imagining the scene you just described perfectly," said Peach, making magikoopa feel much more comfortable seeing that Peach had no resentment of them and was including her in his life.

"My goodness, I forgot to tell you, sometimes I think everyone knows that person who loves to show up. Lady Pum Pum is Koopa's real name, but she abbreviates her name and will not let others call her that ".

With the shock of the revelation, Daisy can hardly breathe from the fun she was having, the princess should have been trying to get away with Luigi for a romantic moment, but she was on vacation with Peach with Bowser and her family and was having a lot of fun, without having to force it and enjoying the company of everyone around you.

Xxxxxxxxx000000000xxxxxxxxx

After lunch and each one going somewhere on the beach, Peach excuses everyone and goes to the kitchen to prepare one of his famous cakes for dessert, and with Bowser being dragged by his children to the beach, the place is calm leaving the princess alone.