* Chapter 35.5- Promise in the Stars

Pleased with the final product, Ludwig smiles from ear to ear, and even though he is all smeared with paint, the effort he put in was worth it

Pleased with the final product, Ludwig smiles from ear to ear, and even though he is all smeared with paint, the effort he put in was worth it. With the sun almost up, in front of the koopalings, his father appears next to Kamek, worried that someone will find them. "They are all still asleep, but soon they can wake up."

Seeing that his son was still awake and all painted blue, Bowser asks Kamek to keep him clean with his magic, while they both go back to the tent, as if nothing has happened. "Did you really stay up all night?"

"Yes, Dad, I will probably sleep the rest of the day, but I have great news, I managed to do what you asked me to do, exactly as we agreed, and don't have to worry about the details, I'll have coffee and rest the rest of the day, but have I am sure that when the time comes I will give 100% of me. "

"Thank you, know that I am looking forward to seeing your work, now we will try to rest as much as possible". Entering the tent, they both take great care to lie down without realizing that they escaped last night, and the moment Bowser lay down and put his arms around Peach he noticed a smile forming on his princess's face making it all worthwhile. .

Due to tiredness, it was enough for the koopa to close his eyes and Bowser began to snore very quietly close to Peach's ears, making the princess, even asleep, shiver at hearing the voice she loves so much in her ears.

Daisy and Kammy wake up later, both get out of bed early and realize that neither Wendy or Peach was in the room, and head to the living room to look for both, who should have woken up much earlier to enjoy the beach. When they see that the sofa has become a bed and everyone is sleeping on the spot, the only thing they can do is smile at the situation.

"They really became a family, it will be difficult to separate them all, even for a short period of time," says Daisy while secretly taking a picture with her cell phone of how happy her cousin was.

"I agree, more this time Princess Peach will not be going to ever return, now she has a reason to always return, as she knows that she is only complete when she is with everyone. Well ... although I didn't want to wake everyone up, I know that unfortunately we will have one last visit from someone very unpleasant early in the day ". Kammy speaks knowing that Lady P would soon arrive to try to prod everyone, and especially to confront the princess, her greatest rival.

With Peach being the first to wake up, followed by the koopalings who had a great night's sleep, the princess realizes that Bowser and Ludwig were the only ones who stood still, and were sleeping as if they didn't have tomorrow. "Bowser, good morning, let's get up ... the day is very beautiful and perfect for everyone to enjoy together", says the princess while stroking Bowser's hair, and realizes that in a certain place the koopa shivered and made him softer than a helpless kitten. Feeling as if she had made the discovery of the century, the princess continues to caress that region, while trying to wake Bowser up with Ludwig.