* Chapter 45.5 - Changes

Right after the call, Bowser was thinking about how to talk to his children, although he always pretends to be a strict father, and often has to be tough with them, he just wanted the best for each of his children. Imagining that everyone would be disappointed, including Junior who had a temperament like him, the King of Darklands meets with his children's tutors, holding a secret meeting on Friday, and gathering weapons to deal with each of the koopas.

When it was time for dinner, and everyone was gathered in the main dining room, Bowser took the time to inform everyone about his plans, without having to repeat the same story. "Now everyone be quiet, before my fist makes each of you shut up. Kamek, in six days I will leave you to take care of Darklands, you will have full control of the kingdom and your word will be the law. Kammy I will ask you to help Kamek and stay in the palace, I will be going to Mushroom Kingdom. Peach is organizing the annual ball of the union of the kingdoms, and as the press conferences were a success, we will use this ball to celebrate. "

"Hey, let's see Mama Peach, I need to pack my bag, and get everything ready, I want to be the first to hug Mum," says Júnior, all excited about the news that he can be with his mother.

"Pops, when you spoke to mom, I was connected in the conference room and on the satellite phone, and I never saw them talking. I miss Mama, she is the only one who understands me ", says Wendy investigating her father's steps.

Showing a cell phone in their claws, all koopalings are glazed by their father's movements. "You really don't think I would modernize, now we have a large signal network, we are no longer isolated from the world, and we don't even need to use satellite phones, with the intention of remaining anonymous. And you need to pay more attention when an adult is speaking, I never said that you would go to Mushroom! "

Making everyone astonished, Junior got up from his chair, showing how wrong he was feeling. "What do you mean, King Daddy? I was a good boy, even when I did mischief, leave no trace, just as you taught me. "

Like the youngest, most of his children were protesting the koopa's decision, and as he hoped it would be a headache to resolve all of this, but he had a secret weapon. "I talked to your tutors, and the situation of some is not at all pleasant, you still need to study and you have spent too much time away from the palace. Do you think your mother wants to have stupid children, or that she will be more proud of having intelligent children just like your father? In addition, soon everyone will go on vacation and depending on your efforts, I will reward you ".

"I'm going to study pope king, I'm going to be smarter than everyone here, and I'm going to see Mama Peach," with Lemmy declaring that he would work hard, and be better than everyone, the DNA of each koopa in the cafeteria starts to boil, and everyone gets committed to competing and showing that they are superior to each other.

Bowser, smiling, is very happy to find words that motivate his children. "One more thing, Ludwig, you will go with me! As he is not at school and is always improving, his mother asked to take him, she said that it would be wonderful to only be able to introduce him to the Mushroom orchestra, and that the ball would be something to his liking ".

Opening with a smile of joy, Ludwig did not expect so much recognition from his new mother, and wondered about all the wonderful things he would learn at Mushroom, and how he could continue to improve. Really thanking the opportunity, Bowser's eldest son leaves the table, and heads for his quarters, he needed to improve even more so as not to embarrass his parents.

Even before they felt something like jealousy and seeing that their older brother was studying at the time, the competitive climate among the koopalings heats up and everyone withdraws, so that as soon as possible they can have the same privilege as their brother.