Chapter 3 - The King's Gift

Even before the alarm went off, Peach could not hide the excitement he felt, in which he woke up an hour earlier, and kept looking in the mirror; reflecting that today would be the day she always dreamed of, separating herself from the castle, without guards, without restrictions and she may have one of the things she values ​​most, freedom.

Even though it was the first time that she would lie to everyone, and she had never ventured alone, there was no sign of fear in her heart and her conscience was clear, in which she only wondered if the dress she wore could match the crowd rather than stand out. -over there. Not that Peach didn't like to stand out and greet everyone in Toad Town, but sometimes all she wanted was to be the norm and not be treated differently; choosing a lilac dress instead of the famous pink dress that the princess always wore, Peach setting aside her tiara and keeping it in a secret compartment of her room, an act that could be considered treason for leaving one of the symbols of her kingdom locked.

Already imagining Toadsworth, talking about the laws that imply his act, in which the princess is removing visual evidence from her position, sweet Peach only laughs a little, saying that it would be acceptable for a private and secret holiday activity. Princess. Even changing her hairstyle and letting her beautiful blond hair rest on her beads, the princess notes that it is 8:22 am, picking up her phone and calling the castle's inner line, the sweet princess asks for help with her luggage and asks for a coffee morning, which should be quick because the princess was in a hurry.

While Peach went to the breakfast room, and left her bags outside her room, to be dropped off at the meeting point with the taxi company, a refined toad with a beautiful white apron, she was waiting for the princess to serve her. a beautiful plate of steaming pancakes, and giving him a contagious smile and warning that they were a new recipe.

"Thank you, I'm sure they look great." Smiling and enjoying his breakfast, in which the castle always thought of the best food, combining nutritional value and lightness, the royal chef of the palace, retires leaving princess alone again

I'm going to miss them all. "Peach thought with a grimace, would her future breakfast taste as much and love it as that, but even though she wasn't sure what mattered was enjoying her freedom and being able to have experiences by same it, and not be a breakfast that would make her feel down, but the unknown idea made her heart beat.

Peach terminwalk breakfast in silence, he met Toadsworth accompanying halfway on the way to the castle, warning her of the dangers of going out alone, but due to the latest events he would cast a vote of confidence and wait for news when they both arrived on the Grand Channel.

Peach is alert to doubts Toadsworth's, resolves make fun of his words, before he even finds out that she planned to be alone on her trip.

"No, worry, I will be praying that nobody will kidnap me and while I drive to the airport of my own kingdom and have to be speechless for shouting help, after all our guards are defeated"

"Well, you never know what Bowser or some other villain is planning,"said Toadsworth, completely unaware of the irony of it

all."So Mario will find lat the airport? And sit with you on the plane? And accompany you across the Grand Canal? "

" Toadsworth, I'll be fine. Mario has never failed before. "

" Are you sure that the company taxi is safe? "

" Says it is the most reliable taxi service in town. "

A large vehicle entering the outskirts of the castle with the words" Toad Town Taxi Emporium ", goes towards the princess, and starts with a nice service with her client, besides confirming her identity, she gets out of the car helping with the princess's various bags. With a big toad with thick arms and slightly curved back, opening the door for the princess to get into the vehicle, not even Toadsworth could deny the quality of service that that Toad was performing with the princess, treating her with extreme delicacy.