Chapter 15 - Wishes

When it was time to leave, one of the richest and most famous Cooligan in all of Darklands was complaining to her friend that she didn't want to leave earlier this year. "Because you not only accept to use my invitation once and for all, you know very well that I bought one more for us to stay with during this anniversary. Besides, this year the party is more pleasant than we imagined ".

"You know I don't like to bother you, you are already my best friend and since my husband passed away I don't want to be a burden to anyone, it's really a shame, but I'm going to leave, this will only make the wait for the next time even more unforgettable, besides that you have a deadline to write your new book, Miss Elza Frosten, I know very well that your producer is waiting for the last volume of your novel ".

"Ahhh, don't tell me that, I'm off to renew my creative process. As I know of your stubbornness, I will leave with you, so we can keep company for each other that night and get ready for the next year ".

"Oh dear, I think you forgot one main thing, they are not cheap and easy to get these invitations."

"I had forgotten about that detail, if someone agrees to be my partner, money will not be the problem. I wonder if your highness in the coming years will be more than a guest of honor ".

"You really think that the princess is like this with our king, I say they are so happy, and the gossip of today does not stop talking to the face of both, but to be something more would not be something hasty even for you".

"Honey, I'm sure that in two to three years at the most, they'll really be together, just look at them, I've been to Mushroom and I've seen how the princess looks at her current partner, she's never made that face before, if If I knew her better I would bet that the princess doesn't know what's going on with herself. But it is a matter of time, now she can think she feels something, but no one can deceive the heart ".

"What I most desire is to be able to see this event, it would be wonderful if our king could always be happy like that, the kingdom would be very happy with their union. We will do so if you hit on it within two to three years . I agree that your company has been ... but now we have to go, the line is constantly increasing and I wish to greet all the best. "

With Ludwig passing control of the orchestra to his first violinist, the older prince descends elegantly, joining his brothers, some of whom had a magical line preventing them from escaping. After twenty minutes, the two Cooligans had finally reached the koopalings, and Elza's friend could not hide her excitement, which almost jumped in front of Ludwig, "Bella Beaumont, at your service, my prince, your music was truly beautiful , I am not very educated in music, but I can tell you that your work will appear in my dreams, it is a pity that I have to go this year, but I will take all your melody in my heart ".

"Thanks for the words, I am very happy to have provided you with a good memory", speaking as politely as possible and not wasting words, Ludwig was a true lord to whom high society has always admired his talents. With Bella's friend, talking to Kammy, who was a huge fan, the famous writer finally managed to address her words to the older prince, after Roy and Wendy tried to approach Cooligan.

"It's an honor, to be able to talk to you, your music was truly beautiful, I cried in the third ballad that I played, I could see the difference in the harmonic triad, it was one of the pieces that I was most emotional in my life, every year I realize how much you grow and dedicate yourself to music, even without having seen it, we can see that music is your soul, and your soul is music ".

Ludwig was happy, he had to swallow many people who always tried to fill him with false compliments and didn't even know what they were talking about. Thanking the madame in front of him the prince takes advantage and discusses a little more about his musical work, while Bella was beside Bowser Júnior talking about how handsome he was tonight, making the koopa's morale higher than she could imagine.