Chapter 61 - Key

===========================================================

Hello everyone, another chapter released, well I confess that this is a little special for me. I managed to make two illustrations for the chapter (I left laziness and shame aside, to make the chapter cooler).

https://www.deviantart.com/bowser0knight/gallery

In addition, I also leave a song, which helped me a lot to write the chapter and is part of this experience, so I hope you like it and see you in the next chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKgnDmpb4BU

===========================================================

The castle's dining table was fuller than usual, in addition to the koopa family, Princess Daisy and some castle staff, were present alongside the Mushroom heiress. Everyone wanted a little piece of Peach's attention, mainly because she was still messed with her children's gift, which made her cry with emotion with everyone's affection and love.

"Honey, I don't mean to be a killjoy, but I think we should all get off the table and get ready. Princess Daisy is not your only guest, and I don't think you want her to be found in her pajamas," said Toadsworth respectfully, the toad was thinking about the image of everyone in the royal family and would take care of each one of them; even the bridegroom of your princess.

Just looking at Kammy, Bowser's gaze, meant the time had come, he couldn't wait any longer, and he wanted everyone in the kingdom to be able to witness its grandeur. And with a simple wave of his magikoopa's wand, it was possible to hear several screams around the castle, which were quickly replaced by gasps and even some were crying.

"Because I have the impression that something happened outside", asks Toadette, concerned with the movement of everyone in the castle, more and more she noticed that everyone was leaving the castle and exhibiting different reactions.

"As king of the Darklands, I must do the honors. I ask you to head out of the castle, I promise I won't take up too much of everyone's time, this will be a sight that will last forever." Holding his bride's sweet, delicate hand, Bowser manages to quickly lead her outside, where purposely stands in front of the princess, so she can't peek in.

As they left the castle, everyone turned around while looking at the sky, which high above Peach's castle, the clouds formed the sweet image of the princess, looking more like a painting It was a work of art and it was big enough for everyone in the kingdom to recognize, that was the image of their princess Peach, who would forever cheer everyone in the kingdom

"Hey Kammy, time to show us off, turn on the lights," shouts Bowser, laughing at the look on his bride's face. It looks like the day was really marking the princess, and this was just the beginning.

Thankfully heeding her king's request, Kammy creates a light show, writing in the sky a big happy birthday to her. princess of all dark lands, the kingdom that even far away created an eternal gift for the princess.

"It was really hard to do something that would immortalize your greatness, Darklands really does love you, and I know you don't like to draw attention to yourself. But as our future queen, we couldn't let this opportunity pass us by. Now no matter what the weather, whenever they look, they can see your beautiful face", explains Bowser, proud of his kingdom, even more so to see Toadette's reaction that practically melted with the gift of his kingdom.