* Chapter 31.1 - Blossoming

Walking to their respective rooms, Daisy remembered that they still haven't announced that they have arrived in the Darklands realm, leaving all their family members worried. "Does Peach have any way of contacting the castle, I imagine that everyone must be wondering if they made a good choice to let us go out without any escorts".

Imagining the concern of Toadsworth and perhaps her own father, Peach wonders how to contact the castle, if only she knew of any area that her cell phones worked on, she could let everyone rest. Seeing the situation, Kammy suggested making a video conference call with the castle, so that everyone can see the state they are in.

"Mama Peach ... we actually have another way of contacting the world, Roy has a satellite phone, if you want, I believe it will be faster than a conference," said Larry pointing to Roy's layout room.

"How do you have a satellite phone, and don't have a signal antenna?" Daisy asked, wanting to know the logic behind it.

"When we had to look for daddy on the moon, I couldn't leave this opportunity! Iggy developed the device and we put it into orbit, although we have no signal antenna, I could investigate communications much easier, "said Roy, proud of his project.

With everyone heading to Roy's office, Daisy fixed on her memory to never irritate Roy, seeing how many devices they had in a single room, she wouldn't be surprised if they knew the contents of their calls. Dialing to the palace, and putting on speaker, both Daisy and Peach were eager to see the repercussions that all this will bring.

Ringing the phone at Castle Toadette answered it to avoid Toadsworth's cries. "Good afternoon Toadette is speaking, how can I help? "

" Hello Toadette, this is Princess Peach, how are you? We are calling from a satellite line directly inside Bowser's palace, to report that Daisy and I; we are well and safe ".

"Peach, my God what a worry, everyone was going crazy at the castle, yes I am very well, however ... I am being accused of already knowing your feelings, now if you will excuse me I must pass this call on to Toadsworth". Moving on to another line, the moment came when Peach would have to hear all of Toadsworth's vocabulary about his inconsequential acts.

"Hello Peach, how are you? "Replied King Toadstool.

"Father, I say Rei, I'm very well, I came to tell you that we are already at Bowser's palace, we arrived well and safely". Said Peach said with conviction of his attitudes, to show his father that he was firm in his actions.

"I'm glad to hear you talk like that, don't worry, Toadsworth won't bother you and is thinking about your actions. When will the two return to the palace? "

" We plan to return on the same day that we would return from our trip to the Grand Channel ".

Having a predicted date, the king's heart can calm down and can think of new strategies to negotiate future treaties. "Peach, could you talk to Daisy alone?"

"Sure, Dad, I'm going to retire, I wish you a good week and know that I'm fine and safe, see you later." Warning to Daisy that she'll be in her room to get ready for the night, Peach leaves Daisy and goes to her room.

With the koopalings seeing that it would be nice to give them some privacy, Larry and Roy teach the princess how to operate the phone and give the princess space to do whatever she wants, while everyone heads to their rooms.

"Princess Daisy speaking, how can I help you ? "

" Daisy doesn't need to have formalities in this conversation, what I really want to know is how Peach is doing and what you think of all of this. "