Dresses

Later

My dress is perfect! I found this grey dress in the mall after hours of searching and buying. It just felt so right. It has a lined pattern on it and a black belt. The straps are black and wrap around my neck. There's a see-through black netting type material underneath. It ends right above my knees and shows off just the right amount of clevage.

Sparrows and Angels also look great. They grabbed matching red sundresses. The design was a variety of sea creatures with a ruffle lining the top. Marie got a little white sundress with a large pink ribbon to wrap around her waist like a belt. Fayth will wear a green dress with rainbow polka dots. I'm about to go accesorise. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Well, I have to go. If I don't get to the accesorising soon, I won't get to bed on time which will lead to a VERY cranky me. Night diary<3

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! :D For right now I have internet(don't know how long we'll have it though..)! I've had this wirtten for a while and I'm finally able to post it :D I'm slowly working on the next chapter. But.. The bad news is, that's the last one. If you guys like it enough I can make a sequel but.. Idk.

Picture is... Uhh... One of the dresses?

Video is... Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens just because I love that song :3

I hope you enjoyed and don't hate me<3 I'm hoping the next chpter doesn't take me so long so I can finally upload it

xoxo ~Ashee :)