Passed.

05/09/12

Fayth was psyched to be living at my place. She even drew a picture of all of us in the apartment. I helped her set up her new room until the doorbell rang. It was childrens services. They said they wanted to come survey the house to see if it was fit for a child to grow up in then interview the family. I laughed in their faces and said, "I've heard that one before." Then I let them in. They walked around the appartment and decided it was good enough. Then they wanted to interview us. I told them to talk to Jake first since I had to tell Fayth what was going on. She's not used to this stuff afterall. They looked at me suspiciously and said they wanted me first. Apparently they thought I was going to tell her what to say. Amateurs. That's Jake's job. Not mine.  Oh well. Here's roughly how it went.

Woman: How long have you been supporting yourself?

Me: Uhh... Let's see, 1, 2, 3, 11 years?

Man: How old are you now?

Me: 16.

Man: I see.

Woman: Why do you believe you've been taking care of yourself for 11 years?

Me: Because I have. No family. Thanks to you people.

Woman: I see.

Man: You have a good job?

Me: Good enough for me.

Man: And how much do you make?

Me: Depends on the night.

Woman: So it depends on how long you're there?

Me: Yeah, you could say that.

Man: You have known the Monroes?

Me: I've known Jake since I moved here so a couple of years.

Woman: How many is a couple?

Me: 2 or 3.

Man: What makes you think you can raise a child?

Me: Well, I know the kid, I'm the only girl left in her world, I have a large house, I'm nice, and I have money. Good enough?

Woman: We want to know why you think you can raise a child. Not just Ms. Monroe.

Me: Her name is Fayth.

Man: Please just answer the question.

Me: I make good money. I'm a very big kid person. And I'm making it a goal to make sure no kids go through what I went through when I was younger.

Woman: Which was?

Me: Losing my family because some sonofabitch couldn't take one tiny little insult. Oh wait, I mean, "My mother wasn't fit to raise me." That's what you people call it right?

Man: Moving on...

Woman: Do you believe you and Mr. Monroe will be getting married soon?

Me: Jake. And I don't know. I'm 16. We just started dating. But I guess if tthat's what it takes to keep Fayth, maybe.

Woman: I see.

Man: Will you be staying with Jake long-term?

Me: Depending what you long-term is and what mine is.

Woman: Until Ms. Monroe can support herself.

Me: Maybe.

Woman: Are you planning on adding an addition to this family?

Me: An addition?

Man: Another child.

Me: Not at the moment no.

Man: I see.

Woman: You can go now. Please send in Ms. Monroe.

Me: Sure, I'll send in Fayth.

Then it was Fayths turn then Jakes. And since they didn't take Fayth with them, I guess we passed thew first test. They warned me I had to get Fayth enrolled into school before they left. Apparently she hasn't been going for a couple years. I struggled to not kick them out the door on their way out. And when I looked outside, can you guess who I saw?

Yeah. Izzy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? I know it took me a while, but I don't have internet. I will probably be uploading again within the next hour as my appology. What would you think if the next chapter was in Izzy's point of view? Or a mix of Izzy's and Jakes? Maybe Izzy's and Matt's. The one you suggest will give the storyline a twist. Comment with the one you want.

Still waiting on more suggestions. Who do you want Crystal to be with? Izzy, Jake, Sparrow, someone different entirely? I've gotten a few suggestions. Someone suggested twins(one a boy the other a girl) and I've had a suggestion for a girl named Drew or girl named Hayden. Help me out here.

Picture is of the childrens aid workers.

If you have an idea for a video, tell me.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee