Public Displays of Affection

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT CAN BE FOUND IN THIS CHAPTER(MORE THAN USUAL XD) PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH SEX AND PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ME AS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06/07/12

Dear Diary,

Well.. we get to go shopping today because tomorrow is the party. I don't know what I should wear. Ugh. Fashion of today is so messed up. Do I wear something flowery? Or does that not work with my Mother.. I know black is definitely out sadly. Maybe blue.. Anyways, I have to go get Fayth and Marie dressed and call Angel and Sparrow so we can get going. Peace.

**Fayths POV**

Auntie Crystal is running around like a crazy person. She keeps saying, "gotta look perfect." over and over again. I think she's silly. Jakey says she's just worried. But he won't tell me about what. I wanna know what's going on.

I frowned. "Fayth honey, what's the matter?" Aunt Crystal asked.

I looked up. "Nothing," I said with a smile. "Are we ready to go?"

She gave me a funny look then said, "Almost. I just have to get Marie ready."

Then turned back to Marie.

**Jake's POV**

"Where's the fire?" I asked. I had work today so I was just getting out of the shower when I saw Crystal running through the hall way.

"Oh, hi baby." She turned and walked back a couple steps to kiss me on the cheek. "Just trying to get the girls ready so we can go."

"Why were you running?" I asked, confused. "It's just shopping."

"Oh I know.." She replied. "I just need all the time I can get in the stores so I will look perfect. Haven't seen them in years you know."

I smiled. "You're so adorable when you're rushing." I said hugging her quickly and kissing her on the head.

"Oh yes yes. I'm adorable when I'm really ugly." She said smiling. "But I have to go now, so I'll see you later. Bye."

"Bye." I doubt she heard my good bye though. She was running too fast.

**Sparrow's POV**

It took me and Angel maybe 15 minutes to get dressed, put our make up on, and geet our stuff to wait for Crystal to come pick us up. She had us waiting for an hour.

"What took you so long?" I asked getting in her car.

"Yeah," Angel added. "We were debating staying home and having.. personal time." She winked at me.

I replied with a giggle.

"I'm sorry girls." She answered. "I couldn't figure out what to wear."

"It's just shopping." Angel pointed out.

"I know but.." She started.

"Calm down." I said. "You're not meeting them today. Okay? You have another day to prepare."

She gave me a grateful look. "You're right." She said. "Besides.. I'm probably over reacting. Like Fayth hinted at this morning."

"Huh?" Fayth looked up from the book she was reading.

"Nothing sweetie." Crystal told her. "Go back to your book."

"Okay.." Fayth was lost again.

"It's adorable how into books she is." Angel commented.

"I know." Crystal smiled. "She's a little book worm who'll break all the boys hearts some day."

I laughed. "You're not even going to suggest girls hearts?"

"Well.." Crystal thought about it. "I don't want her thinking about that yet. She isn't that old afterall. You never know though..."

**Angel's POV**

When we finally got to the store, I told Crystal we'd meet up with her later, grabbed Sparrows hand and pulled her away. She gave me a questioning look.

"Just find clothes." I told her with a smile. If she only knew what I was planning..

We grabbed a few random clothes and went into the dressing room. Assuming we were going in for 'moral support' no one said a thing. I could see sparrow was a bit confused as she hung up the clothes. She began stripping. I watched as her brown hair bounced with every move, and when she was down to just her bra and panties I felt myself get wet. Her blue eyes flitted to me and she blushed a bit. She was about to put on one of the dresses and I stopped her. "Sweetheart, I like you so much better like this." I began taking off my clothes and her eyes widened. "A-Angel, w-we're in p-public," I shut her up with a kiss. Undoing her bra with ease i slid my hands over her breasts. I pressed her against the wall. In seconds our panties and my bra were flung in the corner. I bit her lip and heard her moan. I kissed her neck and began paying attention to her breasts. I sucked and licked and bit until she was begging me to go lower. I kissed around teasingly. And then began eating her out. Her hands tangled in my hair, pulling it, which turned me on even more. "Angel! Oh yes!" Her muffled moans and gasps increased as she got near climax, I shoved in two fingers watching her mouth open into a silent scream. I rocked her body until she shuddered and I pulled out my fingers and cleaned her wetness. Her eyes opened and found mine. She pushed me onto the bench and got down on her knees in front of me she wasted no time getting down to business. I bit my lip and gently moaned "Sparrow! Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh god." Her tongue flicking back and forth and her fingers working. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I pulled her hair and pushed her down more. Twitching and shuddering with pleasure until I couldn't handle it anymore and let out a squeak as I hit my climax. She kept going for a bit and made me hit it again before letting us get re-dressed. As we walked out and handed the clothes to the employee, we got some suspicious looks. I just held Sparrows hand and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. Uhmm... Don't hurt me *winces* I'm so sorry it's been like a month since my last upload. I had a huge ass writers block :P Uhhmm.. I know there's a lot of Point Of Views in here but I wanted to give you a decent chapter in length. I hope you didn't mind the sex scene..

This chapter is dedicated to my dear friend Sam because she actually wrote the sex scene for me.

Uhmm.. Comment any kind of suggestions?

God this is awkward. I can't just write you a sex scene and pretend nothing happened! God. It's killing me. Please tell me if you absolutely hated the sex scene or if it was okay. Please? I take your ideas into great consideration. I value all of your oppinions.

Picture is Angel and/or Sparrow I guess...

Video is uhh.. Inject me Sweetly by BOTDF simply because as I'm writing this that's what I'm listening to xD

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3