Psycho Ex

04/10/12 **Izzy's POV**

I saw her with yet another guy. This is how she loves I guess. I promised myself I wouldn't talk to her, look at her, or go anywhere near her but, it's not working well. So far, I've gone to the club she works at, gone by her house everyday and I've even gone to Angels house as well as Sparrows.

I was so not ready to break it off.

 I was thinking that maybe I should talk to these guys. See what she's doing. I'll start with the first guy I saw. Ask him what's going on between them. Then there's the other one. He scared me a little. All those tattoos and piercings.... Oh well. I will go talk to him. Maybe that little girl too... Who was she anyways? Last time I checked, Crystal didn't have a kid.

25 minutes later

"Who are you?!" I demanded, standing behind the man.

He turned around startled. "I'm Mathew." He said confused. "Who are you?"

"Like you don't know." I said, looking away angrily.

"Uhhh..." He said behind me.

"You really don't know?" I asked starting to cry.

"No..." He replied.

"She never told you about me?" The tears were falling faster now.

"Who never told me about you?" He asked completely confused now.

"Crystal!" I screamed angrily.

He looked surprised. Then he seeme to grasp things. "Oh, you must be Izzy."

"So. she did talk about me." I said, wiping all the tears away.

"Yeah, it took a while to get her to stop." He responded, shaking his head.

"What is your relationship with her?" I asked angrily.

He seemed surprised. "What?"

"Your relationship with her." I said through gritted teeth. "What is it?"

"I'm her brother..." He said slowly.

"Nonsense." I said, almost laughing. "Crystal doesn't have a brother. She doesn't have a family."

"She was taken away from her family." He said in a calming tone that I didn't like. "I found her."

"And why should I believe that?" I asked.

"Because it's true." He said. "What do you think I was doing at her appartment?"

"Having fun." I said sarcastically.

He looked disgusted. "That's just gross!" He exclaimed. "With my own sister?!"

Realisation came over me. He was telling the truth. He was just the brother. "I'm so sorry." I said. "I thought she didn't love me anymore." I was crying again.

"Last time I talked to her, she was beating herself up for losing you." He told me, wiping the tears away for me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." He said smiling.

So now it's time to talk to the other guy. Or I could ask Mathew if he knows who he is....

"Mathew?" I asked.

"Call me Matt." He said. "What is it?"

"Do you know the guy she's been staying with?" I asked.

"She's been staying with a guy?" He sounded angry and.. worried.

"Never mind." I said sighing. "You don't know him obviously." I walked away.

+++++

Crystals Diary entry

Matt came over. He told me that Izzy demanded to know, basically, if he was fucking me. Ew. But why would she care? She broke up with me. She's starting to worry me. And if she found Matt, she'll definitely find Jake and Fayth. Should I warn them? Is she that dangerous? Matt said she was angry, then sad, then happy. Her emotions just kept changing. I'm scared of what she could be capable of. How the hell did my life get like this? Hiding from an ex-girlfriend. After promising myself I wouldn't fall in love. When I love things, they hurt me. How long until Jake and Fayth hurt me? I'll have to end things at some point. Before he hurts me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, you guys didn't give me the advice I needed in time. So, I made this. What do you think? Izzy turning into quite the psycho ex-girlfriend. And Crystal making decisions? Do you think she would really end things with Jake? She would have to kick him and Fayth out to do that. And then there's Matt. He hasn't been in the story for a while.

If you guys have an idea for where the story should go, please, tell me. I would love to hear your suggestions. I take them all into consideration. I'm still accepting suggestions on who she'll be with.

This story will be over soon. I'll make a few more chapters, but when she meets her family, that's the end. I will most likely make another one though. If I get enough suggestions in time, I'll be able to steer her in the way of who she'll end up with. There's also going to be another death before the end of the story. I'll allow you to choose but you'll need to tell me soon. Whoever you choose will change the story drastically.

The picture is Izzy.

If you have an idea for a video, tell me.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee