Relationship bounce

05h/04/12

I was so right. You should have heard them scream when I got on the stage. It's like they went through Crystal withdraw. It was so flatterring. I danced my heart out and Angel looked like she approved.

I was low on cash so it was a very good idea that I went to work. While there I saw Jake. Him in all his hotness. He had piercings, tattoos, and wore contacts a lot. He's also supposed to be amazing at singing. He has his own little band.

When I got off stage I texted him.

:Hey hot stuff ;)

:Crystal. How long has it been?

:Too long if you ask me ;)

:What's up with you? I thought you were "head over heels in love"

:Not anymore. Now I'm the hot slut who wants to fuck you.

:You sure?

:Oh yeah, I'm sure :)

:You think you can handle it?

:Oh just tell me if you'll fuck me or not.

:Fine ;) Tonight. My place.

:Why not mine?

:Yours is a dump.

:OK.

I put my phone away and walked around the floor. I was planning on doing private dances and stuff. Then I saw her. Izzy came to the club. Instead of asking her why she was there, I ran back to my dressing room. So yeah.

Sex with Jake was awesome. And he insisted that I stay at his place and that he'd drive me to work today. I told Angel about what I'm doing and she shook her head. Jake had asked me to go to dinner with him later on tonight so I guess I'm sort of dating him. I'm such a slut. Anyway, the date's in an hour and I need to get ready. Peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realise that this is not much but it's all I could think of at the moment. I will have better chapters. Comment with who you want Crystal to be with. Jake, Izzy, Sparrow, or someone else. Give me a gender if you think someone else. Help me out. Vote if you liked it.

Picture is Jake.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee