Marie

04/20/12 

I've been thinking. I need to tell Jake about Marie. Before he finds out from someone else. I mean, it would look pretty bad if he found out I had a child and didn't tell him. That and Izzy knows where she is. I don't trust that. I could even contact Mark and Liz. Maybe get my baby back. They're good people, they didn't want to take her in the first place. I insisted. And I have some experience in child care now. I have Fayth to thank for that. I hope he doesn't take it badly. He might find it hard to believe since I have no stretch marks to be seen. I work out all the time to be able to do what I do-and believe me, it's some wild ass shit-and one of the nurses who was there when I gave birth told me about this ointment thingy that would make them go away. But I really really really like Jake and I don't want to lose him. I was thinking about leaving him before he could hurt me but... I don't think that's going to happen. I think he actually wants to be with me. Oh- I have to go. Someone's at the door. I'll write in you another time.

Izzy's POV

I was standing at her door. For the first time in a while, I actually walked up to her door to talk to her. But you're not going to be saying anything nice-are you? You're here to threaten one of the only things keeping her going in life. You're here to be the biggest bitch you can.

The door opened and there she stood. She was more beautiful than I remembered. Her blonde hair was hanging around her shoulders. She was wearing probably the longest skirt I'd ever seen her wear. It went past her knees-but not much farther. She had a deep purple tank top on underneath a light pink plaid t-shirt blouse. I guess being a role model was changing her. 

"Izzy." She said. She was obviously startled. She seemed to be edging backwards. She wanted to get away from me. "What-?"

I pushed past her into the appartment. I didn't need an invitation. "You've cleaned up since I was last here." I said.

"Yeah." She replied. She seemed to be struggling for words.

"Nice." I looked around a little bit more. Walking past all the bedrooms. "You home alone?" It wasn't exactly a question. I could see for myself that she was. The real question was for how long?

"Yeah." She said again. "Jakes getting groceries and a birthday present for Fayth and Fayths at school."

I made a sound of approval. "How long will Jake be gone?" I asked.

"Umm..." She looked like she was searching for a good lie.

"Don't try to lie to me." I told her without looking at her. "Just tell me the truth."

I looked over to see that she had gone white. She's absolutely terrified of me. I thought. 

"I don't really know." She said finally.

"The truth, at last!" I said sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Well, I wanted to give you a warning." I answered her. "I'm pretty sure you know of the threats I've made to Jake. I haven't threatened your brother though- yet."

She seemed to not be able to hold back her rage. It  just swarmed up suddenly. "Don't you dare bring my fucking brother into this shit." She yelled. "You broke it off. If you're jealous of me being with someone else then fucking deal with it like everyone else in this shit hole of a planet."

I was slightly surprised. This didn't seem like her new self. "Calm down there. No need to go to hysterics." I smiled. "As I was saying, I'm here to give you a warning. The longer you stay with Jake, the larger the risk is for him. As I told him, I know where his father is and he would just love to know where his son is hiding. Along with that, I know where little Fayth goes to school. And if one of you would take just a little longer than usual to pick her up... Well, the possibilities are endless. Now what else was there..." As I was thinking I caught little glances of her. She was getting whiter and whiter by the minute. "Oh yes! There's another little girl you care about. I believe she's been staying with a couple under the names of Mark and Liz and they live in Montreal. Raising her to be the little french girl her name says to be. What would you do if poor little Marie would suddenly go missing after the death of her adoptive parents?"

She went even whiter. I almost didn't think that was possible. "You wouldn't.." She said, trailing off.

"Oh but I would." I told her in the most evil way I could. "Does Jake even know about her?" I asked.

In the corner of my eye I saw the front door opening. But I know Crystal couldn't. She probably couldn'tt hear him either. "What would your Jake do if he found out his little crystal angel had a little baby? And that she won't tell him? Would he be disappointed? Angry? What do you think?" Jake was now in the hallway leading to the spare room we were standing in. "What would Jake do if he knew you had a baby girl who was almost two years old?" I asked again.

"You what?!" Jake asked. The look on his face showed disbelief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? Was that surprising? Did anyone think that Marie was Crystals daughter? And Izzy threatening Crystal! I didn't see that one coming, it just came out. So, I think I'm slowly leading it into someone dying. One more suggestion. Please. I need your help peoples. In the next chapter I'll probably have someone die. Either that, or she'll meet her parents. Or both. I just need suggestions. You can still attempt to guess Crystals real name. If you paid attention in the chapter where there was slip ups you'd get the hint.

Give me comments or concerns you have on the story. Any suggestions you have for the story. Vote if you like it as always.

The picture(if I can get one) is Crystal in an amazingly responsible role model-ish outfit.

Video is Taken by One Direction. It doesn't exactly match up but it's still a good song.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee<3