Baby Come Home

05/21/12

He found out. It wasn't the way I wanted him to find out though! I was going to tell him. That fucking bitch. Izzy just had to come in and ruin it. I don't even know if Jakes going to talk to me anymore. This is too big of a deal even for him. And now I definitely have to call Mark and Liz. If I don't, I could be putting them in danger too! They were the one couple that the government handed me to that I didn't hate. They were amazing foster parents. I miss having them around. I just hope Jake won't mind having another kid in the house. I know Fayth won't care. She'd love to have another "sibling." I have to go now. I want to call Mark and Liz before the end of the night.

**Jakes POV**

I can't believe she has a child. And she's almost two. That would mean she had a baby when she was 14. How did I not know? I've known her for a year and a half. I should have at least seen stretch marks. I don't know what to do about this. And the fact that Izzy knew... That wasn't a good thing.  Anything Izzy knows about can be used against us. I guess I have to be ok with this. I love her with all my heart. There's only one girl in this whole world I could ever love more than Crystal. And she's about ten years old. Fayth and Crystal are my whole world. I'll tell her I don't care if she has a child. She needs to bring the baby home to us.

"Hi, Jake." Crystal said quietly from the door. I was so deep in thought, I didn't notice her there.

"Hey babe." I smiled. 

"Whatcha up to?" She asked.

"Nothing." I answered. "Just thinking."

She came and sat down beside me on the couch. "Thinking about what?" She asked.

"What we have to do." I told her.

She leaned her head on my shoulder. "You're not mad?" She asked. I didn't have to look at her face to know that tears were forming. 

"Of course I'm not mad." I answered. I lifted her chin so she would look at me. "I'm hurt that you didn't tell me, but that doesn't matter. You have a little girl out there and she needs to come home. She needs to know the love of her beautiful mother." I kissed her. "I love you, Crystal. I don't care that you have a baby, just allow her to be safe."

She smiled back at me. "I love you too." She told me. "I'll go call the people with my baby."

"You'll have to call CAS first." I told her when she got up. "You have to let them know there's going to be another child in the house. The case with Fayth is too delicate at the moment."

"Ok." She said frowning. As she walked away she added, "I kept my baby hidden from them for so long."

I guess it's not that bad raising a child with Crystal. Especially if it is infact her baby. I wonder who the father is though.... I'll have to ask her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So? What did you think? I know it took forever to upload and I'm sorry. Hopefully, none of my readers hate me. Crystal is going to get her baby back! And by doing so, she's going to keep her foster family safe-maybe. What if Izzy doesn't find out that the baby has already been moved? What if she takes Jakes dad with her and goes to their house? Interesting ideas... Let me know what you think of them. Who do you think the father of Marie is? Do you think he's french? Maybe Crystal loved him.. What if Cystal is the french one! 

I still need suggestions on who's going to die. Two more and I'll move it into the death scene. She'll be meeting her parents soon too. There will be a little(meaning shocker) problem around the corner as well.

If the second book isn't started in time(when I finish this one), read one of my other stories. I'm forever coming up with new ones. At least one of them should interest you.

And I know I tell you to comment with suggestions and problems but, if that problem is homophobic then GTFO. The book is called The Diary of a Bisexual Slut for god sakes. You can't just ask me to lose the gay! Other than that, please comment problems and suggestions. Oh, and vote if you love me ;) JK. Vote if you loved the chapter.

Picture will be baby Marie.

Video is Beside You by Marianas Trench. It has almost nothing to do with this chapter but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed!

-Ashee<3