Flirts, Threats, and Lies

05/23/12

I called CAS and Mark two days ago. The CAS said they'll have to come in and see the baby and look around again. Then they'd tell us what's going to happen. But that will take them a couple weeks to get set up. Liz said she'd love to see me again. Mark said the baby was miine, I could have her back whenever. They'll be here in a day or two. It's a long drive. Jake looked happy. Like really, really happy. I don't understand how he could be so happy. It's not his baby and I hid her from him. But he says he'll love it like it's his own baby. I guess I believe him. He also said he loved me the other day. It was the first time he said it to me. Sure, he wrote notes for me to find while he was out and signed them, "Love Jake," but that's it. I don't think he's going to break my heart. I think I could maybe be with him.. forever.

**Sparrows POV**

Crystal hasn't really talked to me since my birthday. Sure, we have polite conversation at work, but she hasn't actually talked to me. And she started dating that Jake guy. After a few days he moved in. It shouldn't have went that fast. Her and Izzy dated for over a year and didn't move in together. I wonder what's going on....

"Hey there, Sparrow." A vicious voice broke off my thoughts. Izzy. Speak of the she-devil. 

"What do you want?" I demanded. "Come to terrorize Crystal some more?"

"Ouch. I can't believe you think I'd do such a thing." She played hurt and innocent. "I just wanted to talk." Her voice turned flirtacious as her fingers trailed on my arms.

I gave her the dirtiest look I good and pushed her away. I was about to say something when Angel walked by. She saw us and came back.

"You're not to touch the dancers." She stated evenly. She looked so scary stating the rules. This was why no one fucked with Angel.

"But I want to touch." Izzy said, ignoring Angel entirely. She smiled devilishly.

Angel took a step forward and grabbed Izzy by the wrist. She gave her a yank that pulled her away from me and made her fall to the floor.

One of the bouncers looked at us curiously. "There a problem here, ladies?"

"None that concerns you." Izzy looked at him menacingly.

He looked at Angel. "I got it." She told him. He nodded and walked away. 

"Oh, I almost forgot." Angel said smacking her forhead. "Crystal wants to take to you."

Izzy stopped struggling immediately. The look on her face was... confusing. "Ok." I said. "Thanks." I walked away from Izzy without looking back.

Before Angel went anyway she bent down to say quietly (but not so quiet that I couldn't hear), "You had better stay away from her. If you want to stay in one piece, leave her alone. I don't give a shit what your problems are. But if you go near Sparrow again, you have become my problem." Then she turned on her heel and hurried after me.

"Does she really want to talk to me?" I asked when she was next to me. "Or did you just say that for the look on Izzys face?"

"She wants to talk to you." She replied calmly. "It would've hurt you to say something about Crystal that wasn't true. I don't want to hurt you. You've been hurt enough."

I swallowed. "What does she want to talk to me about?" I askd, as calm as I could under Angels gaze.

"She wants to ask you about how depressed you've been lately." She answered, shaking her head. "She doesn't understand why."

"I have no clue what you're talking about." I said quickly.

She shook her head again. "She made a mistake doing what she did to you." She said finally. "A huge one. She's in her dressing room." Then she walked away.

I knocked on the familiar door. So many times I had snuck in here so Crystal and I could "rehearse." 

"Come in." Her voice came from inside.

Opening the door, I saw another familiar sight. Crystal leaning into the mirror putting on her favourite lipstick. Inly, the colour changed. It used to be a deep blood red. Now, it was a light pink. Being with Jake was changing her. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked, dismissing all of my thoughts.

"Yes," She replied looking away from the mirror. "Why are you all depressed?" She asked bluntly.

"What..?" I asked.

"You," She pointed at me. "Have been depressed lately. I'm talking to you about it as a friend before Mr. Brown talks to you about it." She said. 

"I'm.. not depressed." I said, regathering my defenses.

"Don't try to lie to me." She said quietly. "Trust me when I tell you, it's not good to keep it bottled up inside of you." She looked at me knowingly.

"I don't know what you mean." I told her calmly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K. Before you say anything, I know I cut it off. I have the rest of the convo in the next chapter. I just thought it was getting a little lengthy.

Overall though, what did you think? Sparrows back. And Izzy flirted with her?! What do you think that's about..? Hmmnnn... It seems like Izzys going aafter everyone close to Crystal. But Angel threatened her away? I wonder if there's something going on between them..? Tell me what you think.

Just gonna say again, I will not be uploading on this story again after she meets her parents. If you want to read what comes next(and there will be a lot. I have a huge shocker for you), you'll have to wait until it's published. The second book will most likely be either Marie or Fayths story. I haven't exactly chosen yet.

Vote, Comment, Fan ;)

Picture is Sparrow.

Video is Caught Like a Fly by Falling in Reverse.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee<3