A Lovely Surprise

06/05/12

Fuck. My. Life. Court went fucking terrible. The judge told us one child was enough for two young teens that are just dating. He said if we don't get in a closer relationship we have to choose one of the two girls. They'd assign the other one to a family more suitable to her needs.

I can't seperate Jake and his sister though. I also can't lose my baby again. She's already been away from me for two years. Which means we need a closer relationship. But we can't really get much closer. We're dating, in love, and living together. How much closer can two teens get?

Oh, I have to go. Jake's calling me. He wanted to go out tonight no matter how court turned out. He said we needed a break. Bye<3

 **Jakes POV**

I can't wait to see how she's going to react. So court didn't go so well. I want to show Crystal how much I love her. I'm taking her out to an expensive 5 star restaurant tonight. I invited Angel and Sparrow and Matt and we're bringing the girls. This is going to be a night she'll never forget.

"Jake?" Crystal called.

I looked up. I gasped. She looked gorgeous. Her dress was beautiful. Her hair was set up elegantly. "Yes?" I asked.

She giggled. "Can you zip me up?"

"Uh.. Yeah." I sad. "Sure."

She walked into the living room and turned so her back was facing me. I zipped her up half way then kissed the little bit of bare flesh still showing.

She giggled again while turning around. "Baby," She said with a big smile. "Not right now." She gave me a kiss.

"Aww." I replied smiling when the kiss ended. "Why not?"

"Auntie Crystal!" Fayth came running in the room. "Marie is crying!"

She laughed. "That's why." She turned back around. "Zip me up the rest so I can deal with this."

I laughed. "Fine."

I zipped her up and she ran off with Fayth. Tonight was going to be fun.

**1 hour later**

"So, she then goes to the door completely naked, and opens the door." Sparrow was laughing while telling us a story.

"I was seriously that drunk." Angel said laughing too.

"That mailman had such an amzing surprise." Sparrow continued. "He just stood there staring! It was amazing."

Neither one of them could stop laughing. The rest of the table was laughing too.

"Ok, well nothing is going to top that story," Matt had brought a date. "But, there was this time Matt decided he was going to get drinks for a whole dinner party. At the time, he didn't know which drink was which."

"Oh my god." Matt facepalmed. "Not this story."

She laughed. I hadn't quite got her name down. "Yes this story." She said. "Anyways, he was hoping to grab lemonade or punch. But two drink pitchers were exactly the same. So he grabs one and pours it in all the glasses and brings them out. When everyone was done drinking they were so sick.." She was laughing too hard to finish.

"I had handed out fish blood instead of drinks." Matt finished.

All around the table was a chorus of ews.

"Wait wait wait." I said. "Why the hell was there fish blood in the fridge?!"

"The owner went fishing and kept the blood for experimenting." His date replied. "He wanted to see which animals would drink blood."

"That is fucked up." Crystal stated. "Now let's get off the topic of blood and eating or drinking it so I can eat." She laughed. She waved over a waiter. "Can I get some shampaigne?" He nodded and walked away.

"Uhh.. Excuse me a moment." I said. "I have to go to the bathroom."

I got up and followed the waiter. "Excuse me?"

He looked at me. "Yes sir?" He asked.

"Could I get you to do something for me?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Could you place this in the bottom of her glass please? My date?"

He looked at what I was holding and smiled. "I can do that sir."

"Thank you." I said smiling. I went back to the table.

A couple minutes later, the waiter returned with Crystals shampaigne.

"This is delicious Jake." She said to me taking a sip. "Where did you get the money to pay for it all?"

I chuckled. "I got a job as a security guy so to speak at the bank." I answered.

"So to speak?" Angel questioned.

"Yeah." I answered. "I told the guy I was good at making people leave and keeping them away."

"You told him about your dad didn't you?" Crystal asked, laughing.

"Maybe.." I answered

She took a few more sips of her champaigne. "Hey.." She said. "What's in my drinnk..?"

Everyone looked at her. Matt looked at me. I winked.

"Pull it out." Sparrow suggested.

Crystal put her hand in her glass and pulled out the ring. Everyone gasped. It was a beautiful ring. Very expensive. It had a huge ruby(Maries birthstone) in the center and was surronded by sapphires(Crystals birthstone) in a flower shape.

"What..?" Crystal said.

I got out of my chair and on my knee. "Crystal," She looked at me and gasped. "Will you marry me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN. XD Yes I am stopping before you get the answer. You now have to wait until next week for her answer :3 Because I'm this evil and I love my little sluts this much :)

So... What do you think her answer will be? Will she say yes or will she say no? Hmmmnnn... Vote if you think she'll say no and comment if you think she'll say yes.

And ew. Fish blood in the fridge. Just ew. I don't even know why I put that in here. Anyone else like the story Sparrow and Angel told? Kinda funny.

I got not much else to say about this chapter :P So...

Picture is the ring.

Video is Honey Bee by Blake Shelton.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3