A Smile Hides it all

06/04/12

Dear Diary,

I've been too depressed to write.  With Mark dying... I don't know what to do. I didn't think she'd go that far... The cops asked me if I had any ideas on who would want to hurt Mark. I told them I didn't. I know it was wrong but I was scared. I mean, what would Izzy do if she knew I turned her in? Liz knew I knew something. I can tell in the looks she gives me and Jake.  Jakes not happy about me lying either. He says it'll come back to haunt me someday.

No one knows about my depression. Not even Angel or Jake. They all think I'm fine. I cut up my arms. All the time. I'm just.. good at hiding it. It's amazing where make up gets you these days. I guess it's true.. What they say, I mean. The ones who smile the most, are secretly dying inside.

Anyhow.. Don't wanna talk about my depression too much.. Anyone can read this. That and I'll probably want to cut again...

I'm supposed to go shopping with the girls tomorrow. Matt said to bring some friends to keep from getting too awkward at the party this weekend. I have a busy week ahead of me. The funeral will be on thursday and the party is on sunday and I have to get two new outfits.. Ugh. Where did all  this drama come from? I miss my quiet pole dancer life. The only time it was supposed to get noisy was at night.

Well, I've gotta go. Jake said that he'll watch the girls Thursday but I still have to go shopping for a funeral outfit and he's out looking for a job. Did I mention we have court tomorrow too? I'll try my best to write in you more this week.

**Jakes POV**

I'm worried about Crystal. She says she's ok but.. Mark was like her father. I know he meant something big to her. That and I know how often she gets razors. She's been getting them more often now. I don't know if I should ask her about that or not.. Angel and Sparrow told me she was depressed a little while ago. But they also said she saw a therapist for a while and got over it. I'm afraid with all the drama wrapped around Izzy it may have returned..

"Mr. Monroe?" A big man in a nice expensive looking suit was standing in front of me.

"Uhhh.. " I cast thruough my head for memory of him asking a question. "I'm sorry, Could you please repeat that?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Kids today. I asked if you had any past experience working with money?"

"Umm..." Shit. Only ever fought. "No. I don't." He shook his head. "I do know how to keep people out though."

"Like.. Security Guard work?" He asked, interested.

"Uhh.. Yeah!" I answered.

"Where..?" He asked suspicious.

"Well, I'm not going to try to hide it, if you check my record, I beat my father up when I was 13. I also kept him out of my house on a regular basis." I told him.

"Hmmnnn.. Yes, that is in here." He said, looking through a folder. "I think we can hire you Mr. Monroe. You would do the bank good."

"Thank you sir." I said getting up and shaking his hand. "This means a lot."

He laughed again. "You start Thursday."

I turned and left his office. When he was outside, his wods actually sunk in. Thursday. "Shit!" I exclaimed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I haven't posted in like.... Forever. I'm so so so so sorry about it too. I love my little sluts<3 (I don't know why I called you guys that. I guess it's just cause you read this story.. Oh well. It's like my author pet name now) I'll ry my best to not think about my Twitter followers.. my Tumblr followers... my followers on my pages on facebook.. and I'll make sure to remember I have fans here on Wattpad. I've been thinking about the last chapter in the story, but I just can't write this than that one. I'll be sad and miss writing :( Well.. this story anyways. I have like 10 other stories.

Ok now to the chapter.. She's cutting again :( And Jake suspects somethings up but he's not doing anything! If you think he should do something, comment what it is. A funeral and the start of a new job Thursday.. court Wednesday.. party Sunday... Wait. Who's watching the kids Thursday? Hmmnnn...

And that little thought about not telling the cops about Izzy.. the "it'll come back to you" thing. That's a kind of hint at the ending. Something big will be happening.. MWAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, random evil moment.

ANyways, Picture is Crystals old Therapist. Because she might just come back..

Video is You are the Heart by Blood on the Dance Floor. Just because I love the soing. It doesn't really go with the chapter though :P

Fan, vote, comment :3

Love ya sluts! ;)

Hope you enjoyed :D

-Ashee<3