Sudden Problem

04/16/12 **Matt's POV**

I looked at her appartment. My sister would be sleeping right across the street at this very moment - most likely. I didn't know if she was having fun again, if you get what I mean. I shook my head.

Sighing, I walked across the road and hit the buzzer.

A sleepy voice came muffled over the speaker. "Hello?" Definitely masculine.

"Hi." I said. "I'm looking for Crystal. Is she awake at all?"

"No, not at the moment." He answered. "You still wanna come up?"

"Yes, that would be great." I answered.

"Ok. But remember, quiet." He said. The door began to open.

"Thanks." I said as I was walking in.

I quickly knocked on the appartment door when I got up there and he answered it. I looked him over. Tattoos, piercings. His hair was coloured numerous colours. I didn't like him at all.

"And you are...?" He asked.

"Oh." I said sticking my hand out. "Mathew. My friends call me Matt." I answered.

"Oh yeah, the brother." He said shaking my hand.

Maybe I misread the guy... He seemed decent. His pj's consisted of more than boxers. That was a first.

"I'm Jake." He said. "Your sisters new boyfriend."

"You seem to like the sound of that." I said laughing.

"Yes I do." He said. "You have an amazing sister, Matt. I've been hoping she would want to give me a chance since I met her. But she was with Izzy. Now that their relationship has become... troublesome, I got my chance."

I definitely misread this guy. He had a kind heart. I could tell. He also really cared for my sister.

"You're lucky you have her." He finished.

I nodded. "I'm lucky I found her." I said quietly.

He looked at me funny. "You want a drink?" He asked.

"Uhh..." I stammered.

"Oh shit! That's right! You're straight edge right? I forgot she told me." He said.

I nodded grateful I didn't have to explain.

"That's great bro. Like really awesome." He said.

"Thanks." I replied smiling.

"I'll be right back." He said. "Go take a seat somewhere. Just don't wake up my sister."

"Ok." I said. Then looked around. I just realised most of the rooms were dark. I chose the living room and turned on a couple lights.

There was a piece of mail on the table from the CAS. I shook my head in disgust. Thinking about the day we lost Crystal.

"I see we're not the only ones that hate them." Jake said suddenly emerging from the kitchen. "Coffee?"

"Thanks." I said smiling. How did he know I like my coffee with one milk two sugars? Hmmnn....

"We have to go to court if you can believe it." He said nodding at the envelope. "We have to "prove that we're suitable parents to sustain a young child"." He said usuing air quotes.

"I believe it." I answered. "We went through it a while ago." 

"Really?" He asked. "I thought they just took Crystal and left." 

"Oh they did." I said. "They did court over me."

"Ah." He said nodding. "Makes sense."

"Yup." I took a sip of my coffee.

"So what's Crystal's real name anyways?" Jake asked suddenly. "I mean, it can't be so bad that you can't tell anyone."

"You're right." I said. "It's not that bad."

"Then what is it?" He asked, a fake whine coming into his voice.

"It's not my secret to tell." I answered, laughing.

"Tell meeeee!!! Pleeeeeeeeeease!!" He whined.

I laughed. "Stop that! You're gonna make me-" A fit of coughing interrupted me.

"You okay?" He asked. He looked worried.

"Yeah." I smiled although it hurt. "I'm fine."

"You sure?" He asked. "Because I can get you something. We have a lot of pills here. I wanted to be a doctor."

I thought about that. "Do you have Ibu-porfen?" I asked. At least it would help the pain.

"Of course." He got up to go get it.

He got back and handed me the pills. "Now, tell me what you have and if it's contagious."

I looked at him surprised. "How did..?"

"I told you," He said looking me in the face. "I wanted to be a doctor. I know this stuff."

I looked down. This was what I came here for. I wanted to tell them that I had.. "Prostate Cancer." I said quietly.

He choked on his coffee.

"You have what?!" Crystal almost shrieked. 

Crystals Diary Entry

My brother has prostate cancer. The man I've been waiting for most of my life to meet, is going to die. Oh my god. I just can't rap my head around this. All I can think about is that I just got everything I've been waiting for, and it's going to be gone soon. How am I supposed to handle this? How can I sit by and do nothing? I mean come on. I have to go. It's my turn to take Fayth to school. Bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. I know what I said about "over 50 votes" but then I realised how many I had overall.... How about over 70 votes? It won't be that hard, will it? 

What did you think? Matt has cancer!! D: Oh gawd. I didn't even realise that slipped in there. I was just typing and... Poof! I think my sister had something to do with it... :/ Either way, if you don't want him to die, comment with who you do want to die. Because I was serious. Someone will die. You choose who, I make an interesting death. Deal? Just help me out.

I probably won't be uploading for another week so... I'm gonna make you work for the next chapter. I want 10 votes and 10 comments minimum or you won't get the chapter. :) I'm mean.

Umm.. I'm having difficulties getting pictures. But, if I can, the picture will be of Matt and his insecurities :)

The video is either gonna be Believe by BOTDF or Cleaning this Gun by Rodney Atkins. I'll figure it out soon.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee<3