Unexpected Discovery

06/06/12

Dear Diary,

I'm so confused right now. I don't know what to do all. I'm not even at home right now. Jake asked me to marry him. I told him no. It's not because I don't love him, because I love him a lot. But.. I'm scared. Anyways, I ran out of the restaurantand went straight home. I grabbed you, my diary, and left again. I'm sure no one will find me where I am. So, until I have figured things out, I will sit here by myself.

I'm out by the only river I find nice enough to look at. Many others are really dirty. This river is really far out. Not in town. It's about a half hour or so away from town. There's a large Oak tree on one of the banks that has large strong branches. I'm nested in one of them right now. Around me is a patch of wild flowers. Bright shades of pink, orange, blue, purple, and red. It's a very peaceful place if you think about it. The tree is very comfy too. I could fall asleep in it. And now I'm dozing. Shit. I don't want to start dozing while up in a tree. I could fall out and-

**Mrs. Ferguson's POV**

I might have scared Crystal a little.. When I said her name she tumbled out of a tree.

"What in hell are you doing here?!" She demanded.

"Angel contacted me." I informed her. "She said she's worried about your mental health at the moment. What with your father figure being murdered and all." I paused. "She also told me of a small problem with an ex girlfriend."

"Small my ass." She muttered.

"Why don't you tell me about her?" I asked. "I believe last time we talked you were happy with Izzy. Now, I see many many scars on your arms and I'm worried."

My phone started going off. "Do you mind?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. I answered the call and put it on speaker.

:Hello?

:"Ah. Matt. I was waiting for you to call. What time is that party?"

"12 to 9." Crystal answered.

:12 to 9.

They said it at the same time.

:Oh.. Hey is Crystal there?

:"Uhm.. Yes."

:Aunt Sam, can you put her on?

"Aunt Sam?!" Crystal shrieked.

:Crystal are you okay..?

:"Matt I think I may have to go. I'll call you later hun."

:Bye

"You're my aunt?!" She demanded.

"I guess so." I answered calmly.

"You had to have known this."She stated. "You can't have just found out."

"But.. I did." I said. "I just back in town. After our last session, I went with my fiancee while he was touring. And before I started helping you I wasn't in this town much." I looked down for a moment at one of the flowers I picked it up. "I never really liked being near Katheryn."

"So how did you find out about the party if you just got back in town?" She asked. I could hear a suspicious note in her voice.

"Well.. Your mother called me while I was in college when you were taken." I explained. "I told her to keep me posted from then on. When Matt told her he found you, she called me immediately. That's why I initially left the tour. Well, that and Jeremy has been stuck in the studio lately."

"Uh huh." She didn't believe me.

"One minute." I told her, picking up my phone. I dialed her number and hit speaker. Soon Katheryn answered the phone.

:Hello?

:"Hey Katheryn"

:Oh, hey Sam.

:"I have a question for you."

:What is it?

:"How did I find out about the party and your daughter?"

:Why do you need me to answer that?

:"Because I have a teenager here who doesn't believe me."

:Oh.. Well, I called you.

"I still don't believe it." Crystal stated.

:Was that the teenager?

:"Yep."

:Listen here missy, I don't lie. Especially when it comes to my daughter.

"Oh gee, I feel so amazing." She said sarcastically. "I haven't even met you yet and you're already telling me off. Guess what people said was right, that is how parents act."

:Au-

"Crystal." She interrupted.

:What's wrong with your name?

"Crystal was cooler." She answered.

:The way Matt described you I would have thought you wouldn't argue with me..

"Well newsflash Mom," She said. "If you piss me off, I'll argue."

:"I'm just gonna hang up now.."

:But wait-

:"Bye Katheryn."

I hung up. "You and I have a lot to talk about." I told Crystal. "You are nowhere's near cured of your depression."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So uhmm.. This kinda sucked :P My only excuse is I wrote half of this while I was half asleep. Anyways, to the notes about the story that you already know and probably get annoyed when I say them again!

Crystal first time talking to her Mommy ^.^ But it doesn't go so well :/ Guess that's what happens when you scare someone out of a tree.

And Sam Ferguson being her Aunt? That's kinda cool and interesting that neither of them noticed.

(Please vote if you get my little references to Mrs. Ferguson who's first name is Sam and is played by Sammi Doll who's fiancee tours a lot and was stuck in a studio for a while)

There's nothing else to note really :/ So..

Picture is Sam and Katheryn.

Video is.. I don't know. Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides. Just cause it was the last song I listened to.

Comment, Vote, Fan ;)

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3