Innocent Children

04/18/12 

So, I've been too busy trying to figure out what I could about Matt's disease to write in you. I was talking to his doctors, I even tried going to the library to read up on things. I didn't figure out much. All I know is stuff I got from his doctor since while at the library I was... distracted. Let's just say I saw an old friend.

Anyways, I learned that he's had cancer since he was maybe 10. It was only noticed since he needed to get surgery for his knee. It was very far along in the developing. They're hoping for a miracle. He's hoping the chemotherapy will work. The doctor said it would take a lot of luck for the chemotherapy alone to work. I just want my brother to be healthy again. That's all I want.

**Jake's POV**

Watching Crystal like this is terrible. She's so torn up about her brother having cancer. She has made herself believe what the others believe. That the chemotherapy alone will do it. I doubt he'll survive cancer.

"Jakeeeee!" Fayth was yelling at me. Apparently I didn't notice that the light had changed.

I pulled her hand and walked her across the road. It was a nice day. And all the people around were happy. Not a single one of them cared that a man was going to die of cancer. 

"Jake, are you ok?" Fayth asked. I looked down. She had that little worried expression on her face again. I didn't like it.

"I'm fine." I answered. I attempted to smile. From the look on Fayths face, it didn't work. "Just thinking."

"Well, if thinking makes you feel like this," Fayth said. "Stop thinking!"

I had to laugh. Fayth was just so god damn innocent. "I'll try to stop thinking then." I replied.

"Thank you." She said smiling.

I laughed. "Tell me about your day." I told her.

She told me all about the new boy in her class and how all the other children didn't like him. I tried not to let her see that I was still bothered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this isn't a very big chapter but it's all I could think of. Don't hate me though, you will be getting another chapter soon.

As always comment and vote. I would love to see your suggestions and/or problems with the story. Give me some new ideas. I have two ideas on who you want to die. I could a suggestion for Matt and one for Izzy. If I don't get any new ideas, I will have to just kill one of them. I also haven't had many people give ideas on who they think Marie is. I want to see who you think she is. I might explain that in the next chapter or the one after it, but only if I get at least two more guesses. If you really want to, give me an idea on what you think Crystals real name is.

If I can get a picture in, it will be little Fayth.

Video is Innocense by Avril Lavigne.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee<3