A Miracle and a Tragedy

05/28/12

Hey. I know I missed like four days but I was kinda busy. Yesterday was Matts birthday and three days ago when we were hanging, he told me some major news. I can't even believe.. I'm so happy!! The doctor's said they can remove Matt's tumor!! I was flipping out. He wouldn't stop laughing at me  because I kept hugging him. He made a comment about "the icy pole dancer with a heart." I laughed and punched him for that. And yesterdays party was AMAZING. I decided to set it up in my appartment. It was Saturday so we sent Fayth to a friends house for a sleepover and I had a bunch of my friends over. I told Matt to bring his closest fun loving friends to my house. I got some drinks, food,  and some good music. We kicked out everyone but Sparrow and Angel at the end of the party. We all had some fun, if you get what I mean ;) I guess Sparrow and Angel are together now. I knew it wasn't a bad idea to tell her Angel liked her. I have to go now. I'm supposed to make Fayth a small snack and clean up a little more since Jake is out and Mark and Liz will be here in like twenty minutes.

**Izzy's POV**

So. Angel got in my way. That's fine. I don't need Sparrow. I'll get someone else, someone closer to Crystal.. Wait, who's that?

I was sitting outside Crystals place and a red car was pulling in. Not one I recognised. And getting out was.. Mark?! An d he's walking around to open the door for Liz who's holding little baby Marie.

Interesting... She thinks the baby will be "safer" with her.. I know! I have the perfect idea to make sure they know not to fuck with me. I want Crystal. And I will have her.

**Liz's POV**

Walking inside Crystals appartment, I can smell something home-cooked and tasty. I just hope she cooked it right.. Crystal wasn't always the best cook.

"Mark!" A cheery voice greeted us at the door. "Liz!" I was suddenly wrapped in a hug. "It's so great to see you!"

I laughed. "It's great to see you too. But be careful with the hugs." I said. "You'll squish poor Marie."

"Can I hold her?" She begged. "Please?"

"It's your baby." I laughed as I handed her the baby.

"Hi there, gorgeous." Crystal said. "Mommy missed you."

"Crystal, I'm home!" A young man walked in the door from behind us. I moved to the side so he could get by. He kissed her on the cheek and went to put his coat somewhere.

"Crystal," Mark asked. "Who was that?"

The man walked back in. "I'm sorry." He said shaking his head. "How rude of me to forget. My name's Jake. Jake Monroe." He stuck out his hand.

"Liz." I said shaking his hand.

"Mark." My husbannd did likewise.

"Auntie Crystal!" A little girl darted around the corner and into the group. "I'm hungry!"

Crystal laughed. "It's getting crowded in here!" She exclaimed happily. "Let's go to the living room."

We all followed her down the hall to the living room. It was a beautiful room. Very large. Furniture picked out by someone with exquisite taste. The walls were an eye popping orange. Probably Crystals idea. She loved bright colours. ANd from the two rooms we've seen, they were very bright.