Confuzzled Emotions

Later

Hey. I had to go home at some point today because I realsied I had a funeral to go to. Jake wouldn't look at me at all. I don't know what to do. At all. I just grabbed my longest skirt and my deep red blouse and got on a bus. Angel and Sparrow still had Marie and Fayth from last night. The funeral was okay until around the ending when I was looking around to see who all was there and saw her. Izzy was standing off to the side with a really tall muscular man with many tattoos. She looked directly at me and gave me an evil smile. I nudged Jake(my first contact to him all day) and pointed to where they were. Jake stiffened immediately. Which just confirmed my suspicions. It was his dad. He noticed Jake and made a move to come over to us. I grabbed Jakes hand amd moved slightly in front of him. Both of them looked at me funny. Izzy slapped the man and pulled him away. I shuddered when I was sure they were out of sight and Jake put his arm around me to comfort me. I think we may be okay now. No promises though. We still haven't really talked. Anyways. It's been a long day and I need sleep. I'll write a little tomorrow before I go dress shopping for Saturday.

**Jakes POV**

I don't know what's up with Crystal. She ran out on me when I propsed to her and didn't show up till around noon today. But at the funeral when my dad was going to come over.. she stood protectively in front of me. But if she loved me enough to risk her life for me, why won't she marry me? I don't understand her at all.

"Jake?" A tentative voice filled the room. I looked up. Not too long ago she had said the same words because she thought I wouldn't love her for having a baby.

"Yes?" I asked wary.

"Are you coming to bed?" She asked quietly. "Or are you sleeping in here?" She noticed the pillows and blankets.

"This?" I asked. "This was from last night. When you didn't show up. I couldn't sleep."

She frowned. I hate to see her frown. I got up and grabbed her chin the way I always do when she's frowning. "You turn that frown upside down or I'll bite it." I told her.

She smiled. "So.. you're coming to bed?" She asked again.

"In a little bit." I told her. "I'm just going to check on the girls and say good night."

She nodded and left. I picked up the phone and dialed Sparrows cell phone.

:Hello?

:Hey Sparrow.

"What's up? How'd the funeral go?

:Not so great. But I'll let Crystal tell you tomorrow. Can you put Fayth on?

"Sure thing.... Hi Jakey!

:Hey Fayth. I'm calling to say night.

:Night Jake.. Nighhh Jakkk(Marie)... Marie don't eat my phone!

:Hey Sparrow?

:Yes Jake.

:Do me a favor and figure out what's up with Crystal for me ok?

:Sure thing.

:Night.

:Night

I put down the phone and walked to mine and Crystals room. She was already fast asleep.

===================================

So..? A sighting of Mr. Bad(his legit name. Monroe is Jakes moms name)! What do you think's gonna happen next?

If you have any ideas you'd like to have put in the story, please send them to me and if I like them and put them in, the chapter will be dedicated to you.

Jake doing something shady there.. Getting information from Sparrow.. hmmnn :/

Well, I sure hope you enjoyed this cause I can't feel my hands anymore.

Comment, Vote, Fan ;)

Picture s Jakes Dad.

Video is Wide Awake by Katy Perry because it was playing while I wrote this.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3