The Wrong Answer(A Lovely Surprise part 2)

**Angels POV**

We all sat in suspense awaiting Crystals answer. But she just sat there staring at the ring.

"Crystal..?" Jake asked.

She looked up at him as if she forgot he was there. "Will you?" He asked again.

"I.. I.." She stuttered. "I.. can't." She had tears streaking her cheeks when she got up. "I'm sorry." She ran out of the restaurant.

Jake sat there silently. He still hadn't gotten off his knee.

"Jake?" Sparrow was trying to get his attention. "People are staring.."

I looked around. All eyes in the restaurant were at our table.

"Jake," Matt had stood up and walked over to him. He put his hand on his shoulder. "Come on man. Let's get you out of here."

Jake stood up with the help of Matt and walked out.

"I'll pay on the way out." Matt said over his shoulder.

"Well." The girl Matt had brought with him, Zoe, said. "The nerve of that girl."

I turned on her as fast as Sparrow did. "Don't you dare say anything about Crystal." I said through clenched teeth.

"You have no fucking idea what kind of hell that poor girl has been through." Sparrow added.

"There can't be anything so bad that she leaves that guy she "loves" on his knees in the middle of a restaurant with everyone watching." Zoe replied.

"You leave Auntie Crystal alone!" Fayth yelled. She was standing.

"Fayth baby, it's ok." Sparrow tried to calm her down. Fayth started crying and ran out. We all looked after her. I looked at Sparrow. "I'll go after her." Sparrow said. I nodded.

"As I was saying," Zoe continued. "That stupid little slut should know better. She shouldn't use people for their money."

"She wasn't using anyone for their fucking money!" I exclaimed. "She's loves Jake. With all her heart. She's afraid."

"Afraid of what?" She scoffed. "Being tied down to one man?"

I gave her the dirtiest look imaginable. "She's afraid of being hurt. Having Jake taken from her." I told her coldly.

"And who would take Jake from her?" Zoe asked. I could tell she was annoyed. "Besides me, I mean. He is attractive and I can show him how it is to have a girlfriend who's not cheating on him everyday."

I was really close to my breaking point. "Crystal has never cheated on Jake." I told her. "And I don't understand why you would think Jake would want you. In case you couldn't tell, he didn't have your name down all night. He had no interest in you." I paused and shook my head. "And she's afraid that the person who killed her foster dad will take Jake." I got up to leave.

"Maybe her foster father killed himself." Zoe said snidely. "Maybe he finally had enough of her slutty bitchiness."

I had finally had enough. I snapped. I spun around, walked over to her and punched her in the jaw. She fell out of her chair and clutched her face.

"I've had enough of you calling my best friend a fucking slut!" I yelled.

"You're going to be sorry." She said slowly getting up. "You're going to regret you ever touched me." She went to walk away.

"Well if I'm regreting things, allow me to have fun with it." I said as I kicked the back of her leg. She went down immediately.

I jumped on top of her and started punching her face over and over again. I grabbed her hair and pounded her head into the floor repeatedly. I had her sufficiently bloodied up by the time someone dragged me away from her.

Zoes nose was dripping, she seemed to be missing a couple teeth, I might have broken her arm by accident, she had bruises all over her face and she was holding the back of her head.

"Angel.." I realised it was Sparrow who had dragged me away. "What did you do?"

I stood up. "Defended my friend." I wiped the couple droplets of blood off myself-she had gotten a couple scratches in- and started to walk away again. I turned for a minute. "Grab Marie." I took Fayths hand and left the restaurant with everyone staring at me.

--------------------------------------------------------

So... Angel snapped there.. I was told a while ago that they wanted to see Angel hit Izzy? Well, I know this isn't as good as that would be, but she's still hitting someone :3

And what the fuck is Zoes problem?! (FYI it's pronounced like "so" but with a "z") Why does she have to go off on Crystal like tha? All the slut comments. Fuck.

I hope Jakes ok :( He seems really hurt. And where did Crystal run off to? No one went after her :/

If you would like any of your own ideas in this story comment or message me them and I will dedicate a chapter with oyur idea in it to you :) Cause I find that readers ideas are as awesome as the authors :3

Picture is Zoe, our stereotypical rich snobby girl.

Video is Don't Trust a Hoe by 3OH!3 cause I like that song.

Comment, Vote, Fan ;)

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3