Relationship Problems

04/10/2012

Hey. Since all that happened over the past few days was good work, I decided to spare you the details. Today, Benny decided he wanted to get up and touch. Benny is a regular at the club and, to tell the truth, he's an ass. Anyways, he got up and grabbed my boob. To his disfortune, Angel saw. Angel is my best friend. She works the bar and has a bad temper. She saw what went down and, before I could stop her, she climbed up and started kicking his ass. I couldn't stop; laughing. Then I noticed my girlfriend standing at the door. Oh shit. I thought. What did I do? Izzt told me straight out when we started dating that she wouldn't come watch me dance. She wouldn't be caught dead in a club. Izzy is more into books than anything. Not the kind of girl I would usually go for. I was more into party animals. The thing with Izzy... it surprised me. I saw her when I was making out with a soon to be one night stand in a library. She was just so beautiful. I saw her again the next week and asked her out. I promised myself I would never fall in love but she destroyed that. I couldn't think of life without her. I smiled over at Izzy and anger seeped into her face. I was surprised. She didn't usually get angry. Angel was apparently trying to talk to me and noticed where I was staring.

"Damn," She said. "I think that means it's over."

"I hope not." I replied.

"I'll go get Sparrow to cover you." She said. "Go talk to her."

"Thanks," I replied gratefully.

I hopped off the stage and grabbed Izzy's hand. I pulled her into my dressing room - the quitest place we could talk.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Don't what's up me," She replied coldly.

"What did I do?" I asked, worried. "I swear baby, I'll make up for it."

"I can't forgive cheating." Izzy said coldly.

I was taken aback. Cheating? She's accusing me of cheating? I may be a pole dancer and all, but I would never cheat on Izzy. "I never cheated on you babe." I said.

"Don't lie to me!" She suddenly shrieked. "I saw you and Angel in the coffee shop together!" She was now trying to hold back tears. "You were holding hands and then you, then you-" She stopped because she could no longer speak through the tears.

I suddenly knew what she was talking about. "Izzy," I said slowly, trying to calm her down. "Angel and I were just thinking of ideas that would make my dance better."

"Oh and I suppose making out with her was part of your dance too," She spat at me.

"Yes it was." I said quietly. I didn't think too much about it while we were doing it, but now I felt extremely guilty.

She looked hurt. "I thought you loved me." She said sadly,  blinking back more tears.

"I do, Izzy. I'm crazily in love with you. Otherwise-"

"Otherwise you would have changed your number, address, and look." She said coldly.

"I was going to say, 'otherwise I wouldn't be fighting so hard to keep you in my life." I said quietly. Why is it everyone assumes I don't have a heart just because I'm a pole dancer?

"Well," Izzy said, giving me the dirtiest look I've ever seen. "It looks like you just lost. We're over." And with that she turned and walked away.

Angel came back to see what happened. She said Izzy looked upset when she left - she was crying. I was still trying to process what had happened. 

"Crystal?" She asked tentatively. I was crying. I never cried. "Are you ok?"

"I just lost the love of my life." I said glaring at her. "Do you think I'm going to be ok?"

"Come on," She said, trying to get me to move. "I'll drive you home. I'll tell Anne that you won't be in for the next few days. Anne was our boss.

There. I told you. Today, the first woman I ever loved left me. I have to go now. Peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it took me a long time to upload this. Hopefully I'll be uploading all the time. But now I'm going to be mean. If you want to know more I want 5 votes and 3 comments. Make me feel loved please :)

Picture is of Izzy and Angel.

Video is Why by Avril Lavigne

Hope you enjoyed :) 

-Ashee <3