Open Threats

04/14/12 **Izzy's POV**

I see him. He's crossing the street with that little girl. There's a remarkable alikeness between them. Swallowing my fears, I followed. As soon as he dropped her off at what was presumably her school, I walked up to him. He looked surprised to see me.

"Izzy?" He asked.

So, he knows me. "Yes." I said giving him the dirtiest look I could. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jake." He said. "What's up?"

I was struck by a sudden sadness. That's exactly what she said. "I want to know what your relationship with Crystal is." I stated.

"Umm..." He looked around and scratched his head. "We've been dating for a little bit now. Why?"

"I know it!" I exclaimed. "Were you dating before? Is that what the kid's all about?"

He looked startled. "Fayth?" He asked. When I nodded, he continued. "She's my sister. Crystal offered her extra rooms to me and her when my mom died."

I laughed. "I should believe that, why?"

"Because it's true." He said, his face growing dark.

I knew I did something wrong here, but that didn't stop me. "I bet, you had your mom killed just so you could be closer to Crystal." I said, not able to stop myself. "You seem like the type who doesn't give a shit about anyone else and would do anything to be able to fuck some random chick."

He shook his head. "I'm leaving." He stated.

"This won't be the last of me." I said, making him turn.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I mean, there's a little girl. And I now know where she goes to school. There's also Crystal. I could hurt her without touching her. And then there's you. Jake Monroe, is it? I heard about your dad. He's not dead, you know. And I happen to know just where he is." I paused and looked him in the eye. He looked scared. Somehow, it made him look attractive. "I have my ways." I said, walking away.

+++

Crystals Diary

I was talking to Jake a little earlier. He said Izzy followed him to Fayths school or something. He said she threatned us. I don't know if I should believe that. I know Izzy can get pretty damn angry, but she's not the violent type. She hardly ever raises her voice. It just doesn't sound like her.

I probably should talk to the police about this though. If she's seriously doing shit like this, we should be worried. She could do anything she put her mind to. Anything.

And Jake said she mentioned me. About hurting me without touching me. He wanted to know what that meant. I couldn't tell him. It wasn't because I didn't know what she meant, I was scared to tell him. What would he do if I said she knew where the foster families I cared about were? Or that no matter what we do, she'd always be able to find me. I don't even want to think about Marie. It hurts too much. Anyways, I have to go. Jake's at work so I have to go pick up Fayth. Talk to ya later... Maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you guys aren't helping me out that much. I'll make maybe 8 or 9 more pages. Then that's it. I need you to decide who she'll be with and who's going to die. I'll start pushing the story down that path in the next 3 pages. So you have a deadline. Help me out please.

Who do you think Marie is? That seems interesting. We haven't heard about a Marie until now. Could it be a best friend? An ex? A foster sister? You'll find out before the end of the story. Until then, I want to see you guys guess who it is :) It'll be fun.

Izzy is starting to seem a little crazy... And the thing about Jake's dad, does anyone think that's true? Is he still alive and in contact with Izzy? Hmmnn.... Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Picture is Jake.

I have no idea for a video yet.. :/

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee