Awards

The whole cast was clumped together in one section of the awards, seeing as we were all nominated together and separately. Dacre was sitting next to me on my right and Charlie was sitting on my left. Dacre was nominated for Choice Villain in a TV series, and I was nominated for Choice Supporting Actress in a TV Series. I was nominated alongside Winona and Natalia, both for Stranger Things. All of us knew going into it that it would be a successful night for the cast. But this being my first Teen Choice Awards, I was worried that I couldn't win alongside the likes of Winona and Natalia. However, Dacre assured me that everything would be fine, and it was all just fun.

As my category approached, my jitters only got worse, and Dacre tried to help by scooching his chair closer to mine and resting his hand on the small of my back. "Relax, babe," he whispered.

I gave him a smile, "Thanks."

As Lucy Hale approached the stage, nearly everyone went quiet to hear her speak."Now, after spending seven seasons running from A, you would think I'd know a thing or two about being a villian on the small screen. However, these actors and actresses have taken it to another level in order to bring their villains to life, which is why they have been put into this category. Here are the nominees for Choice Villian in a TV Series. Joseph Fiennes, Handmaid's Tale. Jeffrey Dean Morgan, The Walking Dead. Pilou Asbaek, Game of Thrones. Brad William Henke, Orange is the New Black. Dacre Montgomery, Stranger Things." She took a moment following the announcement of all of the nominees to open the envelope, "And the winner is..." A pause for effect. "Pilou Asbaek, Game of Thrones." The crowd erupted into one loud cheer, however our table quietly clapped, being polite.

I noticed how heartbroken Dacre was. He put his every waking moment during filming into making Billy the perfect human villain, and while we all still believed in him, he was absolutely crushed. "Don't worry about it, love. It's just the Teen Awards, not the Golden Globes, okay? You'll get 'em next year. Euron was just too much of a threat—"

Dacre turned to me with a fake smile, blocking out what Pilou was saying in the background, "I'm fine. Promise." He kissed me lightly before turning back to the stage.

Pilou finished up his acceptance speech before David was brought to the stage for the next category. "As the night comes to a close, sadly, we reach the most anticipated categories of the night. I have the great honor of presenting the following nominees for Choice Supporting Actress in a TV Series. Here are the wonderful, talented women up for the award. Natalia Dyer, Stranger Things. Winona Ryder, Stranger Things. Y/N L/N, Stranger Things. Lili Reinhart, Riverdale. Camila Mendes, Riverdale." David looked over at our table and gave us girls a slight wink before opening the envelope. "The winner is..." Another pause for effect. "My dear friend, Y/N L/N."

To my surprise, the crowd cheered loudly for me as I stood. Dacre kissed me and slipped my acceptance speech into my hand just before I made my way around the table. As I passed the kids, they all gave me high fives; Winona and Natalia came over and congratulated me, and others shook my hand as I continued on towards the stage.

When I got to the microphone, David was standing with my surfboard award, and as he handed it to me, he kissed my cheek. "Congrats, kid." He moved to the side as I centered myself in front of the mic.

"Wow," I said when the crowd quieted. I unfolded my paper and looked down at it. "I just want to thank all of the fans out there who voted for me, without you guys supporting the show, I wouldn't be standing here, so I thank you all for this. Um..." I was literally feeling my heart beat out of my chest out of anxiety and I was shaking harder than a chihuahua. To the Duffer Brothers, thank you both for giving me the wonderful opportunity to play such an amazing character in such an amazing show. Winona, Charlie, Noah, I thank you guys for being the best on screen family anyone can ask for, I'm truly blessed to be in this experience with all of you. The rest of my cast mates, kids, you guys are absolutely great, and you make my job even more fun than it already is. Lastly, to my... fantastic boyfriend, Dacre... I met you on this journey early on during auditions, and with our characters falling in love, we, too, fell in love. Thank you for showing me an unparalleled love both on and off the screen. Darling, my love for you is unimaginable, and I'm so glad that we're here together doing this together. I wouldn't rather anyone else to experience this with. Thank you!" I stepped back to hand an employee of the show my surfboard while the program went on a commercial break.

"Beautiful. Truly," David said. We headed back to our seats, all of the cast greeting us again.

I walked to Dacre, throwing my arms around him and kissed him. "I fucking love you," he said to me.

I smiled, "Now let's just win Choice TV Ship."

"We already have in my book." We both smiled as we kissed.