Little Family

"Okay guys that's it for our morning routine, we'll be posting a video about our evening routine pretty soon, maybe even tonight if I manage to edit all of the clips together, but if not, expect it in the next couple of days. Montgomery's out."

A sigh of relief escapes your lips when you are done checking if everything was alright with your morning routine video you had just posted, with your husband Dacre, and you could finally relax a bit and lay back in his arms again, while you begin the painstaking process of editing your evening video, as the two of you sat on the couch. You were a well known YouTuber, and your audience loved it when you include Dacre in your videos, and it's honestly hard not to, because it's so much fun to work together and blog if you know something interesting is gonna happen that day or even when you just visit him on set while he's currently filming season 3 of Stranger Things. You two loved your fans a lot and loved to share little bits and pieces of your lives with them.

And you were in your ninth month of pregnancy at this time, so you thought it would be interesting for a lot of women going through the same to see how you spend your time waiting for the baby to arrive and what you were taking with you to the hospital when the time comes and your water breaks.

"I can hold both of my wonderful girls this way. I can't wait to see her, I know she's gonna be as beautiful as her mommy."

You close your eyes for a moment and smile, picturing Dacre holding your newborn baby in his arms. At frost you wanted it to be a surprise and keep the gender a secret, but seeing how giddy your hubby was and how much he actually wanted to know if you were having a boy or a girl, you decided to find out the gender. And you were having a little princess, which made you so happy. You would dress her in the most gorgeous dresses and do her hair, and Dacre couldn't wait to kiss her chubby cheeks and go to all the father/daughter dances with her. He was gonna do his hardest to spoil her, you had no doubt about that.

As you were sitting on the couch, you were placed between his legs, with your back on his chest, his arms around you with his hands resting on your belly, rubbing soothing circles on it, your laptop in your lap, hard at work. The next day you were visiting Dacre on set and the whole cast were ecstatic to be uncles and aunts to the little munchkin. You loved how close the cast has become over the years and they were all like your family. Your due date was in two weeks, and you were given no warning from your doctor that your water could break earlier than that, so you thought it would be okay to hang out with with Dacre and the rest of the cast on set, filming the process of shooting, without revealing too much of the plot to the fans who will be watching your video. You had just stopped filming for a moment, to go over to Dacre's trailer and give him a kiss, congratulating him on such an amazing performance in the scene you just watched him film, which you always did, after almost every single scene he did and he smiled at you, biting down on his lower lip, and pulled you close to him.

You were just about to lean in for another kiss, when you felt a sudden wetness in your crotch area. And not the good kind. You broke away from your husband wide eyed and it didn't take the two of you long to realize that your water broke, and you were going into labor. You figured it was all the walking you've been doing these past few days as you were getting the nursery finished for when you do have the baby and walking around in set. But now was not a time to wonder what caused the labor two weeks before your due date, which might even be normal you had no idea, considering it was your first child, and your mind pushed all those thoughts away as a contraction hit you hard and Dacre was already by your side, guiding you to his car and you were on your way to the hospital. During the process of your labor, as you had to wait to be open enough to start pushing the baby, Dacre was the one to film the experience at times, checking in to tell your audience about how you were doing and everything.

When it was finally time to push, Dacre was by your side, and you were glad he was filming the birth on a separate camera as a memory for you guys in the future, because you didn't want your fans to see you in this state. Not that you would put makeup on or make the process look glamorous, it was just that you were currently in a lot of pain and more worried about giving birth than if your footage was gonna be YouTube worthy. After so many painful hours, you finally had your baby girl in your arms and both you and Dacre were in tears at how small and fragile she was, and yet she was so beautiful. After some much needed family time, you added some more footage about the aftermath of your labor and even when you got back home from the hospital, you made sure to capture all the details that were a part of the process, just so your audience has a clear view about how much commitment is actually needed when you decide to have a baby.

A hilarious part of the video was when Dacre noticed he was still in his costume of Billy in the hospital after a nurse pointed it out to him, and the two of you laughed your asses off at that. So not only were you having Dacre Montgomery's baby, but also Billy Hargrove's baby too, and you included it as a funny bit in the video. But the best parts to get on video were when you came to set with your newborn princess and she got to meet all the cast. They were all melting at her cuteness, and she was worshiped all day long, and every other time you brought her over. The video was overall well received, and your audience was so happy for you and grateful that you gave them the ability to kinda be on your journey with you. Your little family gained it's first mini human, and her dad was already insinuating wanting another child.

"Let's just occupy ourselves with this one a little bit before thinking of a second one yeah?"

Dacre laughed at that, before sitting down next to you on the couch as you were feeding your little girl, kissing her forehead, and yours, before pressing his lips to your own.

"I love you so much my adorable girls. You've made me the happiest man alive."

"We love you too dada, to the moon and back."