Kiss and Shivers

Emma and I got to the cafeteria after making a pit stop at her locker. My eyes looked all over the room, trying to find my boyfriend, Jason. I haven't heard from him in a couple of days and I was a little worried if I'm being honest.

The two of us made it to our table, setting our books onto it. She begins to head towards the lunch line as I sit at the table, not feeling the appetite to eat. "Y/N? You're not gonna eat?" Emma asks with a worried look on her face and I give her a small smile.

"I'll be fine, Em. I just can't think about eating right now. Too nauseous," I tell her and she sighs before continuing towards the line.

I fiddle with my fingers as I sat on the side of the table where I could see the door. Ten people walked into the cafeteria and I sighed, slumping my shoulders as each one of them wasn't Jason. Emma made her way back to the table, looking at me as she sat back down and my eyes were trained on the doors.

"Have you tried calling him?" She asked and I glanced towards the brunette.

"Yeah, well, I did yesterday. I haven't had a chance to call him today," I mentioned as I heard the door open and I snap my head towards the cafeteria doors. A smile comes to my lips and a breath of relief escapes as Jason rushed into the room.

I furrowed my eyebrows as he didn't come towards your table, something he usually did, but walk straight towards Kimberly Hart and Billy Cranston who stood at the lunch line. I frowned, keeping my eyes on them as they quietly talked to each other.

Screams came from over there as my eyes shifts towards the two bitches who were on the cheerleading team that is now covered in food. My eyes move back to the three as they were moving to leave the cafeteria and I stood from my chair, running after the blonde.

"Jason!" I called out after I ran out the doors, seeing him stop in his tracks. Kim and Billy halted as well, all three of them facing me.

Jason walked towards me, an apologetic look on his face as he stands in front of me. "Hey, baby, I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you," he whispers while resting a hand on my face.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" I asked in worry, biting my bottom lip as I look up at him.

His thumb strokes my cheek and I grab his free hand, lacing our fingers together. "I promise I'll tell you what's going on as soon as I figure it out. That's actually where we're going now," Jason explained and nodded his head towards the other two.

I look over his shoulder, seeing Billy and Kim watching us and Billy gives me a small wave. I chuckle, waving back at him before my eyes gaze returns to Jason's blue eyes. "Can you keep this promise? I'm so worried about you that I can't even eat," I told him and he frowned. Jason moved some hair behind my ear as a sigh leaves his lips.

"I promise, baby. I'll come over as soon as we're done. And if I run late, leave your window unlocked. I'm coming over tonight no matter what. I love you," he exclaims and I smiled.

"I love you too. Just be careful, please," I mumbled to him and he laughed, nodding his head.

Jason dipped his head down, capturing his lips with mine and a short gasp leaves my lips. It's not like Jason to make such moves in public as our PDA level is pretty private. My eyes flutter shut as I melt into the kiss, wrapping an arm around his neck. His hands rest on my hips, pulling my body closer to him as a shiver runs down my spine as his tongue darts out and drags it across my bottom lip.

I pull away from him, remembering that were in the hallway at school and two people were watching us. My heart beats against my chest, biting my lip softly as I look up at him. He had a smile on his face, running his hands along my sides.

"You're so cute when we kiss," he whispered after pressing his forehead against mine.

I blush, giggling as my fingers run through his hair. "I hate you sometimes," I tell him and he scoffs.

"Mhm. Sure you do. I gotta go now, but I'll be over later," he rushed and pressed a kiss to my forehead before running off with Kim and Billy.

I couldn't help but laugh softly, shaking my head as I turn to go back into the cafeteria. He's such a fucking dork. I love it.

-

I laid on my bed in my bedroom, finishing up the math homework when a couple taps on my window were heard. I snap my head up, seeing Jason standing on the small balcony I was lucky enough to have and I lay my pencil in the textbook before closing it. I got up from the bed, running over to the window and opens it for him.

"Hi," I grin and he smiles at me before climbing into the room.

"Hey, beautiful," he greets with a kiss to my cheek. The two of us move to my bed and I sit down on it as Jason sits down beside me.

We look into each other's eyes, with smiles on our faces for about a minute before he moves in to press a delicate kiss to my lips. A deep sigh exhaled from my nose as I begin to kiss him back, resting my hands against his cheeks. Jason's arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into his lap and I straddle his hips.

My hands move to his hair, my fingers combing through it as his hands ran up the middle of my back. I pull away from him, breathing heavily as oxygen was needed. "So, what's going on, babe?" I asked and a sigh left Jason's lips.

"If I tell you. You're not allowed to tell anyone, okay?" He muttered and I furrowed my eyebrows before nodding my head. "I'm a Power Ranger."

Silence came between us for a few seconds before I started laughing. "Wow, you got me," I chuckled and looked back at him to see he wasn't laughing, his face looking very serious and my laughter died down, a frown coming it my lips. "Oh, you're serious?"

"Yeah. I'm serious. Billy and I went to the mines the other day along with three other teenagers and we found these... coins. That night we got hit by a train. An accident that should've killed us, but didn't. Now we have these crazy abilities and turns out were superheroes."

I blinked and my lips part in shock as I dropped my hands from his shoulders. "Holy shit. I, uh, wow, Jase. That's crazy."

Jason scoffs and lets out a laugh. "Yeah, you're telling me, baby," he mutters and I run my hands up his arms.

"I mean... you do look muscular than you did before," I mumbled and Jason chuckles, moving his hands from my back to pull his shirt off, exposing the prominent abs he certainly didn't have before. "Oh, wow."

A blush comes to your cheeks as I glanced up at him through my lashes. "It's a good thing I know you love me for me and not my body since I wasn't this fit before," Jason winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up!" I laugh, shoving his shoulder. "I loved you the way you were, are, doesn't matter. I fell in love with you because of your personality. Your looks are just a plus. Especially now."

Both of us chuckled and I laid my head on his shoulder, hugging him loosely. "I love you, sweetness," he mumbled into my ear and I grin widely.

"I love you so much, Jase. Do you wanna stay over or do you have to go home?"

"Nah, I can stay. I haven't seen you in a couple days. In dire need of your cuddles," Jason mentions and I giggle, pressing a timid kiss to his shoulder.