Little Kiwi

Working on the set's of Netflix really gave you a massive perspective of accents. They we're mostly American with the odd British, but when they were from countries like Scotland where the accents are insanely strong, you just melted into an aroused puddle.

Your accent though, was a strange one. Being from New Zealand, a small but beautiful island not far from Australia, it was understandable that people had questions about your tribal tattoos and Pounamu. It does get annoying when they mocked your Maori and the way you showed it.

In New Zealand, it was normal for children of all colours and ethnicity's to learn about Maori, whether it just be the national anthem in the language, or have a tribal man and woman come to the school's teach you. Apparently to middle aged woman and slightly older men, it corrupts the children and that it was rude to teach them to yell out praising's with their tongues all the way out.

When Stranger Things 2 came around, you were casted as The Mind Flyer's physical body. Along side you and Sadie Sink, who was going  to pay the redheaded Zoomer Max Mayfield, another new voice came into play.

Dacre Montgomery. The olive brown skinned god and the strongest Aussie accent you ever heard. 

You we're both entranced by each others cultures, Dacre with your tribal methods and you with his ancestors history.

The rest of the cast and Duffer Brothers could see the Chemistry between the two of you, so they changed the way your characters would meet. Instead of them being in the high school's gymnasium after school hours to yell at ach other before the secret scene layed, Your character would be found half dead next to Billy's after after the party had burned you out of Will's body. It gave everyone chills and excitement as the scene played out in front of them. The viewers would get to see another side of Billy. Similar to when Neil had abused him to forget his date and to go and find Max, only with the show's antagonist.

The screening of the second season allowed the world to actually see you. Only playing Minor roles as a child or background roles, your fan base was really small/ non existent.

So when you and Dacre were taking pictures together so that the tabloids and magazine's could talk about the outback actor's, the blond let out a coy smirk to the camera before yanking on your Pounamu, and kissing you with harsh passion. 

You immediately returned the kiss, ignoring the screams of the fans, question's of the interviewers and reporters, and loud cheers of your cast mates. Dacre had let go of your Pounamu settled his hands onto your waist and the of back of you neck, while you tangled your fingers in his short curls.

You were so glad that you meat Dacre Montgomery, and you wouldn't change it for the world.