Range Rover

God, why should you go. I mean you didn't even speak to him, so why would you show up at Dacre's party. He was so out of your league and felt like you couldn't compare to any of the old flames he's been with. You stared at yourself in the mirror, you felt so dumb, I mean you were already ready, and most of your friends were there so why not just go? You smiled at yourself and gave yourself a pep talk whilst fixing your hair.

"All you have to do is walk in there and own it, don't even pay any mind to him. You're there to have fun." You said to yourself and grabbed your belongings and heading over to Dacre's.

Car's were lined up on his street and you could see people sharing a drink on the balcony. Fear set in and you wanted to leave then and there, but mama didn't raise no bitch so you high tailed in there. You walked in and instantly smiled and waved at some of your friends. You looked around and instantly saw him, tall, well groomed, he obviously got a fresh hair cut, and oh thank the heavens that he was letting his facial and chest hair grow out a little. Dacre wore a shirt that had nothing but two buttons done and a little golden medallion.

You tried not to stare, but then he caught your glance and smirked at you. He took his teeth between his lips at he undressed you with his crystal blue eyes. You felt your cheeks heat up and you fiddled with the tight dress that you decided to wear, in that moment you were wondering if it was a smart move at all. He winked at you and you lowered your head with a smile. You walked away and wandered around his home, you talked to people as you passed by.

Dacre kept his eyes on you the whole time though, you felt his eyes stalk you every time you entered the same room he was in. Eventually you reached the far side of the house where nobody was and reached his Garage. He had nice cars, but only two, he saw no need in celebrities owning six or more cars. You circled around his black range rover and admired it.

"You running away from me?" Dacre asked you with a laugh as he shut the garage door behind him and set his drink down on the tool table. You couldn't make eye contact with him for fear of blushing. "No, just...wandering." You said and kept your hands away from the car, you didn't know if he wanted anyone touching it or not. You met eyes with him and he smirked at you, his glance took your breath away and sent fireworks through your body. His bedroom eyes made you go weak in the knees.

"You like what you see?" He asked gesturing at the car, you could've sworn he was talking about himself, but you were glad you didn't say anything, you were probably going to blurt out a compliment towards him or something when he was on a totally different subject. You just nodded as he walked over to you. A waft of his cologne shot to your nose when he stood near you and, oh god, he smelled so good.

He leaned against the car and smiled at you. You giggled quietly and hid your face. "Hi." You muttered. Hi? Really Y/N? Hi? What is this middle school? "Hey." He chuckled and bit his lip at you again. "C'mon." He said and grabbed your hand leading you over to the passenger side and opened the door for you like a gentleman. "Thank you." You muttered and sat down, Dacre would be lying if he said he wasn't looking at your ass when you got in the car.

Dacre hopped in the drivers seat and turned on the car just to turn on the radio. "What are we doing?" You asked and picked at your nails in nervousness. Dacre grabbed your hand and made you stop. "We're hiding from everybody else. I should have just invited you instead of having a huge party and talked to people I don't care about." He smirked and titled his head on the head rest of the seat.

"Now, are you telling me that I got all ready for a party to run away from it with you." You laughed. Dacre hummed at your response. "No, I'm telling you that I threw a party to keep people distracted from us running away together." He laughed and went along with your joke. "Now why would you run away with someone like me?" You rolled your eyes and looked away from him. His voice dropped an octave and his accent became more prominent, and it sent shivers down your spine.