Not so secret enemies to lovers.

"Hey, don't be weird or anything...butIkindofliedandsaidyouweremyboyfriendsoIneedyoutokissme." You said and jerked Jason to your car to stand dangerously close in front of you. Ever since you were awarded the new role of the leader since joining the other rangers, he felt as if you took his team from him and he did not like that. "What are you doing?" He asked as he looked down at you and you fisted his shirt.

The other's had nearly begged the two of you to get along for the sake of the team and you kind of got carried away with the conversation and said that you two had been getting along so well that he even asked you out. You tended to talk out of your ass when you were nervous and now you were in deep trouble. Looking behind Jason, you saw the other rangers raise their eyebrows at the two of you. At first the didn't believe you when you made your claim about you and Jason, so they came to see if it was true. "They're coming, hurry up and kiss me!" You whispered to Jason.

He shook his head at first and scrunched his eyebrows. Why would he kiss you? He nearly hated you. "Oh, so you lied? Hm, guess the other's wouldn't like that. Maybe we should not kiss and you could explain yourself." He toyed with you and smirked at the thought of you failing to explain yourself. "Plus, why would you say I was your boyfriend, surely this isn't you admitting how much you drool over me during training." He teased more and more.

You saw the other rangers get closer and you nearly freaked, you placed one hand on his chest and the other in the back of his head, running your fingers through his hair. He shivered slightly at the pleasure of your touch and ran his tongue over his teeth. "you're so annoying... just kiss me, already." you nearly begged. Once he heard the other rangers in an ear shot distance, Jason leaned down and pressed his lips to yours.

The whistles of Zack and Trini only boosted his ego and kept him going. You only asked him for one kiss, but the both of you kept going, you kept going until you realised that nothing was stopping you and it was starting to be real, as if all of your frustration towards one another was poured through your lips and you had released everything. His grip on your hips brought you closer making your bodies touch and a slight growl slipped from his lips as you tugged on the back of his hair.

"Whoa, okay love birds, save it for the bedroom." Billy laughed and faked gagged at the sight. You pulled away quickly trying to hide your shock as you wiped your lips, but Jason kept his lips shiny from yours, savoring your taste and smirking at the impression he put on you. "Glad to see that you two are definitely getting along better," Kim joked and crossed her arms. "Well, look we better hurry. Zordon's waiting on us." She said and fished her car keys out, everyone leaving to their cars.

You gave Jason a glare before rolling your eyes and stepping into your car. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Where are you going?" He smirked and kissed you again. You pushed him away quickly and touched your lips. "The real question is 'what are you doing'?" You asked and stared at him in confusion. He smirked and pressed another soft kiss to your lips. "You may have been faking it, but I wasn't" he winked and left for his truck, leaving you with a flushed face and dopey smile.