Five Years PT 3

Jason's eyes opened slowly as he heard someone yell his name. Looking down he realized that he had morphed and the suit took the brunt of the that fall. Thank god or he probably would of been dead now. Groaning he tried to roll over and started coughing as the suit started vanishing.

"Jason! Oh my god." Kimberly yelled as her and Billy ran towards him. "Are you okay?" She asked kneeling down to him and grabbing his shoulder. "We were coming to find you and Y/N when we saw you get thrown from the cliff."

"Y/N, He's got her." Was all Jason really managed to get out as he tried to catch his breath. Billy and Kimberly looked at each other with questioning looks as Jason finally was able to stand up.

"Jason, who does?" Billy asked.

"Caleb, her fiancé. He's the Dark Ranger." The blonde said glaring back up at the cliff that he was thrown from. By now they would be gone so it wouldn't do any good getting back up there. "Get everyone back to the ship NOW. We need to come up with a plan."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light in your eyes was blinding as you came to in the otherwise dark room. You're head was pounding as you tried to get your bearings and figure out where you were. There were three giant lights set up pointing right at you but if you focused you could see dark outlines and other parts of the room.

Including a door.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." Caleb said as he walked out of the shadows towards you, a smug smile on his face. You glared at him as you tried to see how loose the ropes that were holding you were.

"Although I can't say the same for Jason." He said shrugging. Tears pricked at the corners of your eyes as you tried to push them back in.

Jason.

You were really hoping to any god that he was alive, but even you knew it wasn't likely. Caleb walked slowly back and forth in front of you. "Now I just have to kill his little protégé and I will have the Red Ranger coin."

"So why not kill me too?" You spat out at him. Caleb came close to you as you tried to lean as far back as you could. At one point in time he was a man that you loved, that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. Now you just wanted to kill him. Putting his hands on either side of you, he got within breathing distance to your face.

"Because I want you to watch your team die." He said quietly. Staring him down for a bit you refused to show any kind of weakness. When he leaned up, you went back to working the binds. "Or you could always join me, I see how you are" Caleb said looking at you. "You're cold, calculated. I know how you worked when you were part of the Rangers. There's a dark side in you love, just like Rita. And I would love to feed that."

"In your dreams. I'm nothing like you." You said as you worked the binds more. "I would never kill innocent people for power. I'm not Rita!"

"No, but you would kill to save the people you loved. And even though it's with good intentions it's still murder, Y/N. Still taking a life." Caleb said shrugging. "And doesn't it feel amazing when it happens? Gives you a new rush of life."

You shake your head and let out a laugh. "You really are crazy, aren't you. Mate, therapy. Think about it."

"Well if you're not going to join me, then I guess then only option will be to kill you." Caleb said walking back towards you. "But I want to save you for last. I want you to watch the light leave your friends eyes as you know there is nothing you can do about it."

You just glare at him while you try and struggle out of your binds. You're able to get them a little loose however you wanted to make him think you hadn't made any progress. Watching him pick your phone up, you noticed that that he had taken your jacket and shoes off, probably looking for the coin.