Imagine: Rita attacks you instead of Trini

"We all got the same text. So where is she?" Kim asked as her and the rest of the group walked into the football field.

After being attacked by Rita in your bedroom it took all of your strength to text your friends and boyfriend to meet you at the school's football field. You had been beaten up so badly if you hadn't driven your motorcycle to the school you would not have made it by foot.

"I'm here." You breathed out.

"Y/N what's going on babe?" Jason asked.

You slowly took off your motorcycle helmet revealing a cut on your lip, eyebrow, and cheek. Your right eye was purple it had bruised right away from the moment Rita attacked you.

The group gasped in shock, they all ran towards you especially Jason.

"Who did this?" He asked angrily.

Although he was fuming in anger, Jason carefully cupped your face with one of his hands, wiping away the tears with his thumb.

"Rita attacked me in my house. She's real." You explained.

"What?" Zack asked in disbelief.

"She nearly killed me."

When you said those words Jason could feel his anger bubbling up inside of him. He held onto the railing of the bleachers trying to calm himself down, his knuckles were white as he grasped the railing with immense force.

"She's trying to get me to join her. She said she'd spare my life - if kept a secret." You continued to speak.

"What secret?" Trini asked.

"The destruction of Angel Grove begins at dawn." You stated.

"We'll give you both some time together and then we can talk about this." Kim said as the rest of the group nodded.

They walked towards the football field leaving you and Jason alone.

"Why didn't you call me the second after Rita attacked you?" Jason asked.

"Because Jay it was my fight not yours and I didn't want you to see me the way she left me, I managed to clean myself up before coming here." You confessed.

"It's my fight if it's yours Y/N I love you so much god damn I would've died if something happened to you." Tears clouded Jason's eyes.

He pulled you into hug which you immediately accepted. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his head in the crook of your neck. You stroked his hair calming him down a bit.

"I love you too baby but don't worry you couldn't get rid of me even if you wanted to." You giggled causing him to chuckle.

"I'm totally going to kick Rita's ass now, no one messes with my girl." Jason winked.

"My hero." You smiled as you pulled him into a passionate kiss.