I am good.

"What do you mean 'the green coin is missing'?" Zordon asked Alpha 5, his voice laced with anger and worry.

The green coin Rita Repulsa had once owned and was once held by Zordon's ship's containment unit was now gone, as if it just completely vanished without a single trace.

"Exactly that!" Alpha 5 shouted, moving frantically across the floor, unable to contain his panic. "It's just not there! I checked and searched a hundred times and it's not there! You don't think...?"

"No," Zordon said quickly, avoiding the possibility. "The Power Rangers defeated her, she's long gone. But who would want to steal the coin? How did they even get on the ship?"

Alpha 5 thought for a moment, "But what if they didn't? Get on the ship I mean."

Alpha 5 didn't have to explain himself for Zordon to understand what he had meant. He had sworn it was impossible for that to be a plausible circumstance, but it appeared that it might not have been. It seemed that the Power Rangers would have another member of the team. Questions were, how would he tell the team and who would it be?

To say the least, you were different. You tended to keep to yourself in school, and for all the right reasons. Behind all those pounds of makeup and long sleeved shirts was a secret your family had tried so hard to hide. You, the simple (Y/N) from a strange town somewhere far, far away from Angel Grove, had skin so green that it could compare to that of an emerald. And because of this sickeningly green skin, you were forced by your father to hide your true self. Not that you were complaining all that much. It was better to at least look normal to others and perfectly blend into the high school crowd than walk around school looking like you were just freshly picked from a garden.

It was a quiet day in Angel Grove, something you found to be common after the demolition of a little more than half the town before you moved there. And while you weren't there for the destruction, people were still talking about it to this day. People still don't know what that thing was that destroyed almost everything, but they know that whoever saved them that day were heroes.

After school, you decided you needed to clear your head, get out of the house and be alone despite the fact your father was never even home, even when you lived in your previous town and the one before that and so forth. You were on your own most of the time. While your father was out on business trips, which was really just his way of staying away from his only daughter, he sent money to you so you could buy food and bottles and bottles of concealer and foundation and make remover, but you figured it was so you didn't have to get a job at the risk of someone seeing your skin. It worked out, though. You were living a stable life with a nice house to live in, good grades, and that was pretty much it. You didn't have any friends, but that was something you were used to in life and sure, there was that one asshole who loved to pick on you, but once again, you were always going through that kind of stuff no matter where you attended school.

You headed out of the house and took a short walk around the neighborhood. But, feeling spontaneous and wanting to get to know more of the stupid place. Maybe she'd be able to find a place outside of her house where she could just get away.

Upon further investigation, you came close to a forest-like area which led up to a trail near the mountains. You stared up at the mountain for a couple seconds, you started to walk up the path. You gazed around at the scenery you passed, but for some reason, you couldn't bring yourself to take it all in and appreciate it. You had this weird feeling growing inside of your chest, making it feel as though you weren't supposed to be here, but you somehow were. You put on some calming music to clear your head, which seemed to be working as you ventured onward.

"Oh shit..." You swore when you realized that you were kind of lost.

You gazed at your surroundings, trying to find even the smallest piece of evidence that shows the way you came, but all you could see was a giant chasm just beyond a few trees and bushes, which were all you could see from behind you; trees and bushes. You were close to just giving up and calling for help in hopes someone would hear you, but something out of the corner of your eye caught your attention.