Rumours

You have been waiting for Dacre, your boyfriend of 6 months for the interview both of you were asked for. You guys are promoting Power Rangers and are at MTV with Josh.

"Uh Y/N? If you don't mind, can you call Dacre and ask him how far he is?" You nodded your head and pulled your phone out of your pocket. You searched for 'Baby💙' on your phone and walked out of the tinted room. He picked up in a matter of seconds.

"Where are you?" You asked, looking around to see if anyone's there. You heard a chuckle and immediately felt arms snake around your hips. You turned your head to see Dacre.

"I'm here babe! What can I do for you?" He smirked and dipped his head into your neck, giving you a light kiss.

"Stop it! We're going to get caught!" You nudged his abs and he moved back a bit. He gave you a peck on the lips and said,

"You look so fucking hot princess... wanna go for a little washroom break?" Your face turned into fifty shades of pink and red, causing Dacre to laugh. You were frozen and couldn't move. He barely talks dirty and in a public place... that's rare. He winked at you and walked into the room. You were officially hot and bothered. You opened the door and you immediately got weird stares from Josh and the background managers.

"Is there something wrong?" You slowly moved forward and they shook their heads.

"No. You're just in time to start. Take your seat and tell me when you guys are ready to begin." You and Dacre gave a thumbs up and positioned yourselves in the chair, facing Josh.

"We're good to go," Dacre said and Josh started a countdown from 3.

"3.2.1. Hello from MTV! We are here today with the main rangers, drum roll please *starts patting their thighs rapidly* Dacre Montgomery and Y/N L/N! Hey guys!" You laughed at how Josh waved his hands like a kid.

"Hey!" You and Dacre said at the same, causing all of you to laugh.

"Well, there's no better way to start. So tell me, Dacre, how was it like to play the red ranger?" Dacre moved a bit and put a hand on his chin.

"It was honestly a great role. As a child, I've wanted to act like a superhero and a leader and this role gave me the opportunity to do both. I loved my character, Jason Scott. He seemed just like me." You sarcastically coughed. Josh laughed slightly and Dacre raised an eyebrow.

"And we have the white ranger here too! Tell us about your experience." You thought for a second and spoke up.

"As the actual leader, I had a great time. I'm a big fan of the power rangers and acting in one of its movies is a great pleasure. I got to meet a lot of people who were chill and were very generous." Josh nodded his head and paused for a second.

"Wait! I forgot to ask. Since you guys are apart of the power rangers, who's your favourite Ranger?" Your mouth formed into an 'O' shape and you rubbed your hands together.

"I used to like the Red Ranger, that's until Dacre said Jason seems like him which disgusts me in different levels." You turned your body to face him and he bit his lips before he looked at you.

"I used to like the White Ranger too but you are not cool and you are a loser so it dropped." Josh looked at both of you and laughed and the people in the background did as well.

"Josh! Who's your favourite?" Josh immediately tensed up and looked at the both of you and then looked at the camera.

"The only safe way out of this is to choose another ranger so I'll say blue." You slapped your leg and Dacre started whining like a baby.

"All right, enough with the fun talk. It's time for the serious part of the interview. Don't hate me for this but all of us are curious to know." You had a questioning look on your face and told Josh to carry on.

"So a lot of people and when I say a lot, I mean more than half your followers and fans think this. Are you guys dating? Like that's really straightforward but a lot of people have been shipping you guys. So is it true?"

Dacre laughed and shook his head and rested his head in the crook of his elbow. You nervously chuckled and didn't know what to say.

"Oh wow! We didn't know that. That seems pretty interesting." Josh reached beside his chair to pull up a picture of you and Dacre walking to Starbucks. You lightly tapped his shoulder... he looked at you, then the picture, then at you, and ending off with a stare to the camera.

"I don't know if I need new glasses or something but I'm pretty sure I see you both holding hands..." You covered your mouth with both your hands and slid down the chair a bit. Dacre didn't look as surprised and dead as you!

"Dacre... tell us. Is this what it looks like or are you guys just finishing your handshake?" Dacre slightly chuckled, tensing a bit.

"Okay you know what! Yeah! We are dating and it's been like 6 months." You swore to god, if it weren't for your hands, your jaw would've fell right to the floor.

"Oh my gosh. No way! I'm a fan of the shipment by the way, just letting you guys know. You guys are the only couple that so far don't have any hate, that's really rare to see in Hollywood." You nodded your head.

"Tell us how it even started!" Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting for you to speak.

"There was suppose to be a makeout scene in the movie but they cut it out, sadly. So basically that was like the 5th scene we needed to shoot and everyone was telling us to start some sort of chemistry with each other. Almost like a sexual tension so the love scenes work out throughout the movie." Dacre laughed at how you were pouting when you spoke about the scene being cut out. You needed to catch a breath so Dacre took his chance to explain.

"We made a deal that we should date but as friends so it doesn't seem awkward. And then as the months went by and the scenes got more intense, we started to actually develop feelings for each other. It was like 2 months before the shooting ended, we both told one another how we like each other and then I forgot I was on a FaceTime call with Becky. Man it was wild, they went nuts when they found out!" All of you laughed at the thought and Josh sighed.

"This is one of the best interviews I ever had! We started good and ended great! Thanks for making it official guys, congrats! But sadly that's all the time we have with each other." Josh got up and so did you and Dacre.

"Watch Power Rangers in theatre on March 24th. We all hope the movie does well and so do the both of you!" You and Dacre laughed before shaking hands with Josh and waving to the camera.

"And...cut. Thank you guys for coming today." Josh said with a meaningful smile.

"Anytime Josh. Have a good day!" Dacre and you waved good bye and walked to the parking lot together. You stood on the drivers side and he just stood in front of your car.

"So... that happened. What do we do now?" You have a fear of getting rejected and especially by your fans. He smiled at you and walked towards you.

"It's going to be fine. Lets just think it this way... we can walk around New York and Hollywood, holding hands or even kissing in between without being secretive. We can be open to each other now. Don't worry babe! We have each other. Now, what is my reward for this speech I just gave you?" He smirked and bent down to kiss you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. You pulled away and looked at him.

"Let's find out."